Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dwayne said:
The world's against me

Public enemy number 1.At least you have some sort of stardom:drink:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I find this unbearable...Why are some people on here intent in upsetting fellow supporters.

I really don't think that some of you know the meaning of a true supporter...Just because you don't want a player to sign for the Albion, you should not have a dig at anyone because they do.

I actually agree with DTG on this one..We are a football club in a relegation scrap. I couldn't give a shit if we had a team full of ex Palace players...If they want to play for Brighton and are going to do a good job who cares.

FFS Steve Coppell was one of the best manager's we've had at this club and all people could do at the time he was in charge was slag him off...GROW UP!

...and before you say anything about Revell I will hold my hands up and say I was wrong about what I thought of him at the beginning of the season and i'd be the first to say that i'd never make the same assumptions of a player again, but seriously some of this shit i've seen and heard recently from so-called loyal fans make me laugh.

That's all!

supaseagull said:

FFS Steve Coppell was one of the best manager's we've had at this club and all people could do at the time he was in charge was slag him off...GROW UP!

No he wasn't. He took us down, and then f***ed off. He was no great thing here.

Personally, even though we could do with a player with his sort of record, I am glad we didn't sign McGleish. I'm not sure he'd ever really want to play for us after the shit he's taken all these years, but mainly because that would be the last of the watering down of being a fan for me. No more terraces, no more atmosphere at home, and then the welcoming of a hated player with open arms. It was bad enough getting f***ing Coppout in, McGleish would be taking the piss.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
ROSM said:
I would have no issue with Scott McGleish being signed. We've had old foes join us before without too many issues Alan Biley, Ian Baird etc. They may be cockjuggling thundercunts, but once they sign they become OUR cockjuggling thundercunts.

precisely... Frank Worthington anyone - the most perceptive forward I ever saw playing for BHA except by the time we got him he had the pace of a very slow slug... you could see he knew what to do and where to go and how to do it but not a chance in hell of actually getting there on time - shame.......:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
I heard that McCammon was about to re-sign for us.

He said that he'd walk from Doncaster to wear the stripes again, ...or was that from Burnley?

:lolol:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Lighten up everybody. We all know that Dwayne is a wanker. I suspect that he even knows it himself.

It worries me, however, when I see luminaries like Lord B. soiling themselves by becoming involved in his nasty little sniping.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

And it WASNT Scott Mcgleish it was his partner at the time Carl Griffiths that made those INFAMOUS gestures.

FACT.

But if NSC say it was him it must be true:rolleyes:

I read somewhere that Scott McGleish had got NO idea why Brighton fans give him stick.:rolleyes:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
bullshit detector said:
dwayne, you are a WANKER.

I hate to be the one to break this, but

the Pope's catholic

Dolly Parton sleeps on her back

Bears shit in the woods ;)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
No he wasn't. He took us down, and then f***ed off. He was no great thing here.

Personally, even though we could do with a player with his sort of record, I am glad we didn't sign McGleish. I'm not sure he'd ever really want to play for us after the shit he's taken all these years, but mainly because that would be the last of the watering down of being a fan for me. No more terraces, no more atmosphere at home, and then the welcoming of a hated player with open arms. It was bad enough getting f***ing Coppout in, McGleish would be taking the piss.

:clap: Scott McGleish can f--k off! :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here