Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott McGleish - VERY nearly became an Albion player

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
He's a twat but a decent player and seems like an honest pro (apart from THAT incident). I'd have taken him.
yes i think thats a fair comment,i wouldnt have minded him,its not like he is in the l .knight mould,thats one player i wouldnt welcome back

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Is the deal certainly dead? This would seem like a decent signing to me. I would have thought we need an experienced goal scorer this season and next. I am sure we cold put a salary drop clause in the contract if we were to go down. I can't see who else would do better

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dwayne said:
Because he doesn't support them.

errr yes I do Fat Beard

He doesn't know how any aspect the club operates.

errrr yes I do Fat Beard

He doesn't attend matches - home or away.

I must have dreamt the 6 games Ive been to this season.

He has no interest in the club aside from spouting his own 'Walter Mitty' type agenda of ridicule.

no interest in the club? - well Ive been a season ticket holder for 3 seasons and have regulary gone home and away to games for 11 years

He tells out and out lies about certain individuals, mainly supporters.

Like what?!?

Of course, all of these things about him could be untrue, in which case I have got it totally wrong, but this is stuff he implies within his posts, and that's what I have to go on.

Stop talking tosh fat beard

there's a good girl x

:lolol:

Give it a couple of months and i could see you working with Allan in his shop.But don't become the tea boy ginge;)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rougvie said:
But the FACT remains that unless the playing product improves more and more people will not renew their Season Tickets.

Out of the 9 or 10 I went with 3 or so years ago, only two now still have ST's

Its a problem the club have to FACE UP TO.

You've changed tack a bit here Rouggers. First of all, McGleish was needed to help save us from 4th Division football, but above you are suggesting he would be part of a solution to get more bums on seats.

Which is it?

(Both are valid points, of course)

Dave the Gaffer said:
ok, so basically we dont want Leon Knight, who can score goals at this level, but is a shit...and we dont want Scott McLeish who can score goals at this level but is a shit....
Watch your language, Dave.

Leon Knight is a shit.

Scott McGleish is a wanker.

There's a difference.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
dwayne said:

no interest in the club? - well Ive been a season ticket holder for 3 seasons and have regulary gone home and away to games for 11 years

regulary (sic) home and away? You realise there are many posts all over NSC where you talk about not going to Withdean as it's crap (which is true, of course) and that we've been at Withdean for 7 years now. Just what is your definition of regularly in this case?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bozza said:
regulary (sic) home and away? You realise there are many posts all over NSC where you talk about not going to Withdean as it's crap (which is true, of course) and that we've been at Withdean for 7 years now. Just what is your definition of regularly in this case?

I paid for a season ticket for 3 years.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
dwayne said:
you're learning.

You are becoming tiresome and quite nasty again, any reason why as you were a reasonable person a few months back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here