Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott McGleish - VERY nearly became an Albion player

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Because he doesn't support them.
He doesn't know how any aspect the club operates.
He doesn't attend matches - home or away.
He has no interest in the club aside from spouting his own 'Walter Mitty' type agenda of ridicule.
He tells out and out lies about certain individuals, mainly supporters.

Of course, all of these things about him could be untrue, in which case I have got it totally wrong, but this is stuff he implies within his posts, and that's what I have to go on.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Large One said:

Yes he does....

I have been to games he has attended....ie QPR away last year

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:
He has no interest in the club aside from spouting his own 'Walter Mitty' type agenda of ridicule.

Of course, all of these things about him could be untrue, in which case I have got it totally wrong, but this is stuff he implies within his posts, and that's what I have to go on.

Okay. I see him as a flaoting fan who rubs people up the wrong way. No doubt in other circumstances he'd be a regular.

I reckon.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Okay. I see him as a flaoting fan who rubs people up the wrong way. No doubt in other circumstances he'd be a regular.

I reckon.

I think you're all mad for giving a shit about him to be honest. He might be a nice person, but his posts are just antagonising drivel, which I'm surprised anybody rises to. Ignore him.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

errr yes I do Fat Beard

errrr yes I do Fat Beard

I must have dreamt the 6 games Ive been to this season.

no interest in the club? - well Ive been a season ticket holder for 3 seasons and have regulary gone home and away to games for 11 years

Like what?!?

Stop talking tosh fat beard

there's a good girl x

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
dwayne said:

errr yes I do Fat Beard

errrr yes I do Fat Beard

I must have dreamt the 6 games Ive been to this season.

no interest in the club? - well Ive been a season ticket holder for 3 seasons and have regulary gone home and away to games for 11 years

Like what?!?

Stop talking tosh fat beard

there's a good girl x

See what I mean? :smokin:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Trying to get thread back on track..............

................I would have no issue with Scott McGleish being signed. We've had old foes join us before without too many issues Alan Biley, Ian Baird etc. They may be cockjuggling thundercunts, but once they sign they become OUR cockjuggling thundercunts.

But is he really the player we are looking for? His record this year isn't great and he is nearing the end of his career.

Also, there must be a reason why he was only offered 6 months - could it be an injury problem? High wage demands? Not convinced about other factors?

Can't blame him for wanting longer though - probably his last signing I would have thought.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Everyone loves an excuse to whing even when there's no evidence to support the original claim!

The club isn't stupid, they're going to act in the best interests of the club. So we may have turned down McGleish on an 18 month deal. We may be about too sign someone better.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Turkey said:
Everyone loves an excuse to whing even when there's no evidence to support the original claim!

The club isn't stupid, they're going to act in the best interests of the club. So we may have turned down McGleish on an 18 month deal. We may be about too sign someone better.

And hell may be about to freeze over...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Turkey said:

So why did we try to sign him if we have someone better lined up.Unless of course you know something???

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
kestrel said:
So why did we try to sign him if we have someone better lined up.Unless of course you know something???

There's a difference between entering talks with a player and actually wanting to sign a player. IF we did speak to McGleish it may have been too see if a deal was do-able on our terms. I would expect us to have a number of targets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here