Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scariest game you've been to.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
As a Palace fan ,it was worrying being in the Duke of Cambridge at about 5.00 p.m. before we played you last time.A few old boys from the 70's and 80's such as me with our kids when about 50 of your lot roll up and start attacking the pub.We managed to keep them outside by holding the door and putting chairs in the way.Suddenly we noticed them all disappear.Looked outside to see the said HARDMEN geeting battered around the road by a larger mob of Palace.:whisky: all round to settle the nerves.I'm sure Das idiot will put a different spin but I doubt if he was there as apparently it was all your top boys:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm sure Das idiot will put a different spin but I doubt if he was there as apparently it was all your top boys:lolol:

I don't think he was there, as I am sure he had just finished delivering my newspaper when it all kicked off.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
As a Palace fan ,it was worrying being in the Duke of Cambridge at about 5.00 p.m. before we played you last time.A few old boys from the 70's and 80's such as me with our kids when about 50 of your lot roll up and start attacking the pub.We managed to keep them outside by holding the door and putting chairs in the way.Suddenly we noticed them all disappear.Looked outside to see the said HARDMEN geeting battered around the road by a larger mob of Palace.:whisky: all round to settle the nerves.I'm sure Das idiot will put a different spin but I doubt if he was there as apparently it was all your top boys:lolol:

Bullshit -I was there and there were 15 - 20 BHA max with about 10 attacking the DoC.

BHA had rang a Palarse fan in Eastbourne and said ''we're in The Crescent - get a firm round here'' and fair dues Palarse got a 50 strong mob round in minutes!

Kicked off in street, half BHA bolted and remainder got backed off to doorway of Crescent still offering it to the Palace scum!

Despite much better numvbers by now Palarse STILL hesitated throwing stuff at BHA before charging all together as we dived into boozer and bolted door!!

BHA went looking for it, called it on and got a few slaps, so what!!

And BTW it wasnt 'the scariest game I've ever been to'!

Surf 'n' Turf

Sep 21, 2008

Love the way how you tell the story of being a top boy hiding behind your kids, I bet once you saw the coast was clear you came running out shouting.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Canvey Island away in the cup, that was a little arse clencher.

do you remember the BT chap who was fixing the junction box by the bus stop, a mob of canvey neanderthals grabbed his tool box and started twanging his tools at people. One brighton fan got on our bus to the Park and Ride with a screw driver poking out of his arm!

They were absolute animals

Surf 'n' Turf

Sep 21, 2008
do you remember the BT chap who was fixing the junction box by the bus stop, a mob of canvey neanderthals grabbed his tool box and started twanging his tools at people. One brighton fan got on our bus to the Park and Ride with a screw driver poking out of his arm!

They were absolute animals

I think there were a mob of West Ham up there.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
obviously you weren't.:laugh:
As for the other joker I was claiming f*** all.We didn't want to get involved but your idiots attacked us!
Oh and once again bluenose :laugh:

I'll think you'll find b.b. is well known for 'walking the walk'

Jan 30, 2008
f*** sake you lot still banging on about that ................ by the way have you replaced the flag you "lost" behind the bar the other week :laugh:

Jan 30, 2008
Bullshit -I was there and there were 15 - 20 BHA max with about 10 attacking the DoC.

BHA had rang a Palarse fan in Eastbourne and said ''we're in The Crescent - get a firm round here'' and fair dues Palarse got a 50 strong mob round in minutes!

Kicked off in street, half BHA bolted and remainder got backed off to doorway of Crescent still offering it to the Palace scum!

Despite much better numvbers by now Palarse STILL hesitated throwing stuff at BHA before charging all together as we dived into boozer and bolted door!!

BHA went looking for it, called it on and got a few slaps, so what!!

And BTW it wasnt 'the scariest game I've ever been to'!
i can vouch for that blue nose :thumbsup:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
i was there, i went mental. I killed someone that day... wait a minute... that wasn't that at all...

I better keep quiet.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
f*** sake you lot still banging on about that ................ by the way have you replaced the flag you "lost" behind the bar the other week :laugh:
Well done you teerified a few local old men out for a saturday drink.
What a throwback.Did you venture there that night then.:bla:
As for banging on this thread was about being :eek:
congratulate the blokes that were there for me will you.They were very brave.Twice now you have attacked a pub with no firm in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here