Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scariest game you've been to.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
because you've never been in a football firm you do not know the etiquette of it all :bigwave:

Absolutely:

1: No picking on scarfers or birds
2: Queensbury rules at all times, no knives, just good toe to toe, with the occasional brick, iron pole, or car battery thrown in for good measure.
3. Whatever the outcome, always claim to have battered them in their back yard, and have stolen a key momento, e.g. 'This is Anfield' sign from Liverpool, Bobby Charlton's shoelaces, Simon Jordan's hair straighteners etc.
4. If the OB come near, always disappear quick.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Absolutely:

2: Queensbury rules at all times, no knives, just good toe to toe, with the occasional brick, iron pole, or car battery thrown in for good measure.
3. Whatever the outcome, always claim to have battered them in their back yard, and have stolen a key momento, e.g. 'This is Anfield' sign from Liverpool, Bobby Charlton's shoelaces, Simon Jordan's hair straighteners etc.

You forgot about the snooker ball in socks.:wave:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
The year was 1992, the place Ecuador,I unknowingly purchased a ticket for the city derby,80,000 inside the stadium,complete with flares and riot police everywhere, a 1-1 draw and some poor bloke was swarmed and stabbed outside the stadium not fifteen feet from me.

Could I ask how you bought a ticket for the Quito derby 'unknowingly'? Did you think it was a ticket for the swimming pool or the cinema? :ohmy:

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
You obviously were'nt there, it became known as the battle of Hove Park.

Oxford have taken it to you enough times, bluearse.

I was nicked there you plum - and you over-state your case by calling it 'the battle' of anything!!

And as for Oxford taking it anywhere ha ha ha - fat ginger skin got battered enough times!!

Two brothers, J & S, good Rangers lads, top fellas - before your time I'm sure!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
because you've never been in a football firm you do not know the etiquette of it all :bigwave:

Quite right, and to be honest, there are far more important things in my life to worry about...I will gladly pass on that one.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

I guess that the person who punched me, without any provocation, outside the old Huddersfield ground...despite the fact that I was proudly wearing a blue and white scarf...was either not part of a firm or had chosen to disobey their rules.

Could I ask how you bought a ticket for the Quito derby 'unknowingly'? Did you think it was a ticket for the swimming pool or the cinema? :ohmy:

Fair question. At the time I was in a country which speaks Spanish and I did not. When asked by the locals what I like to do, I replied, I'd like to see local football. Maybe it got lost in the translation English to Epanole' but there I was.

Jan 30, 2008
Absolutely:

mmmmmmmmm................ you've been watching to many dvd's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here