Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Savage WILL sign tomorrow

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
im glad you approve!! I love all these bullshit rumours i no its rubbish but i bet your the same there is just alittle bit in the back of your mind thats thinking 'just maybe'!!!!!

Last edited:

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Anyone who is thinking "just maybe" is quite clearly deluded.

you need to read my post again Richy i quite clearly said i love these bullshit rumours not really the words of some one who 'clearly deluded'

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
im glad you approve!! I love all these bullshit rumours i no its rubbish but i bet your the same there is just alittle bit in the back of your made thats thinking 'just maybe'!!!!!

Totally agree with you. Always a little niggling thought that refuses to go away when I hear these fanciful rumours. Wishful thinking I suppose.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
And the same goes for the bad rumours revolving around Gus being poached. Cannot imagine him going to Charlton, Palace or Chelsea taking a punt on him but until their management postions are filled and Gus remains here, I will feel just a tad uneasy.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Did Keane not play/train/get coached by Gus at Tottenham? And Tanno for that matter?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
It's RABIA Keane... his Lebanese half-sister... 120 caps for the Lebanese women's team and still only 25. Scored nmore goals in Norwegian ladies football in one season (55) that any other player. Considered one of few women who could make it in men's football.

She's a bit small though and keeps falling on her arse when she cartwheels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here