Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Savage WILL sign tomorrow

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Sorry I Was A Day Too Early..
But Once Again I Was Right!

Thanks

Apart from the fact you insinuated he was going to Crewe and not once, said he was coming here. :glare:

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
Apart from the fact you insinuated he was going to Crewe and not once, said he was coming here. :glare:

I didn't really insinuate anything.. i just simply said well played to someone saying he was going to Crewe.

But when you post someone will sign tomorrow and don't mention the team on a Brighton website. It would sugest i am talking about MY team...

use your initiative mate

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I didn't really insinuate anything.. i just simply said well played to someone saying he was going to Crewe.

But when you post someone will sign tomorrow and don't mention the team on a Brighton website. It would sugest i am talking about MY team...

use your initiative mate

Basically you pick up on a rumour, make very vague claims (I.e:he is signing for a month tommorrow) And whatever happens you won't be wrong :tosser:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

use your initiative mate

I am more than using my initiative, you gave your self a bail out incase he did sign for someone other than us, as you still could have said, " I was right".

But, fair play if you did know, just be more specific next time :thumbsup:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I am more than using my initiative, you gave your self a bail out incase he did sign for someone other than us, as you still could have said, " I was right".

hmmm.... I'm unconvinced :shrug:

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk

Lol, fair enough..

and yeah you are right lol.

i'll be more specific next time mate ha

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
The same Robbie Keane that is apparently in talks with Birmingham?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The same Robbie Keane that is apparently in talks with Birmingham?

No, if you read his post, he's talking about Robbia Keane.

I think that's his sister.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Will sign by the end of the transfer window

Why falsely raise some peoples hopes? And bounce a thread where it seems you jumped on someone elses rumour and got the day wrong - is that to raise peoples hopes more who don't read this thread properly?

So what's your evidence? Go.......

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lemon Sauce:

1 tbsp cornflour
110 g sugar, white granulated or caster
1 pinch(es) salt
240 ml boiling water
1 tsp lemon zest - use unwaxed fruit
1 large lemon, juice only

Method
Combine cornflour, sugar and salt in a small saucepan and stir to blend well. Slowly stir in the boiling water. Place over a medium heat, stirring constantly until it begins to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and zest.

Makes approximately 250ml of sauce. Allow approximately 2 tbsp per serving.

Serve warm with cakes (primarily plain cakes or those flavoured with lemon) or other fruit-based desserts including ice cream.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
BBC website:

2238: Interesting news for Birmingham and Tottenham fans, by the way - Spurs boss Harry Redknapp has confirmed a £7m transfer for Republic of Ireland striker Robbie Keane to St Andrew's has been sorted, with the move now down to the player.

Cheers.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
BBC website:

2238: Interesting news for Birmingham and Tottenham fans, by the way - Spurs boss Harry Redknapp has confirmed a £7m transfer for Republic of Ireland striker Robbie Keane to St Andrew's has been sorted, with the move now down to the player.

Cheers.

Don't worry, we'll be in with an improved bid.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
BBC website:

Cheers.

Not sure why you are mention this news. No mention of Robbia Keane there at all !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here