Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Savage WILL sign tomorrow

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
News Of The World says he's on 28K a week. Can't see him coming here somehow.

Well I don't think Crewe would be paying him that either! I wouldn't rule him out coming down here. He would be a good signing for us, would do a job, the sort of player you hate unless he is on your team, and we have had a few of those before - Leon Knight, Warren Aspinall, Mickey Thomas etc etc.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I don't like him but he possibly would do a job for us. He will not be coming here though, he has already turned us down, he wants to stay in the dirty north!

Chabal

Sep 3, 2007
the sort of player you hate unless he is on your team, and we have had a few of those before - Leon Knight, Warren Aspinall, Mickey Thomas etc etc.

Nicky Forster fits WELL into that category!

Kuipers sometimes too.

I would love to have Savage for a month. Would be good on the pitch and might teach some of the youngsters like Fraser and Coxy a thing or two.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
hold on a minute...he turned US down but he's going to CREWE?!?!?! HAHAHA - that's gonna be up there with Leon Constantines switch to Leeds, Darren Currie's transfer to Chesterfield and Dean Hammonds transfer to Colchester!

Just goes to show that many footballers still have absolutely no brain..

Chabal

Sep 3, 2007
hold on a minute...he turned US down but he's going to CREWE?!?!?! HAHAHA - that's gonna be up there with Leon Constantines switch to Leeds, Darren Currie's transfer to Chesterfield and Dean Hammonds transfer to Colchester!

Just goes to show that many footballers still have absolutely no brain..

Those 3 have all been dire so far this season!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Well I don't think Crewe would be paying him that either! I wouldn't rule him out coming down here. He would be a good signing for us, would do a job, the sort of player you hate unless he is on your team, and we have had a few of those before - Leon Knight, Warren Aspinall, Mickey Thomas etc etc.

There was nothing wrong with Mickey Thomas, he enjoyed playing for the Albion, it was apparently his wife who refused to move to the South Coast who was the problem...stupid twat!

mongoose

Jul 24, 2007
There was a piece in the mirror about the club he goes on loan to only having to pick up a slice of his salary

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:
I won't believe anything, untill I see some concrete evidence.

there!!! SAVAGE SIGNS in CONCRETE

113471028_99519a7dde.jpg
:p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If Savage is on £28K a week then stop this nonsense now of even thinking of him coming here.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
For fucks sake........... He's Welsh.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
We obviously wouldn't be paying that much of his wages - neither will Crewe when he goes there.

Does it show what a bad influence he is on the Derby squad that they're willing to let a 28,000k a week player go out on loan in full knowledge that they're not going to get any of that from the club they let have him?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Does it show what a bad influence he is on the Derby squad that they're willing to let a 28,000k a week player go out on loan in full knowledge that they're not going to get any of that from the club they let have him?

Not really, probably proves that they are trying to go in a different direction with their side now they have been relegated. I would assume that he was brought in when they needed some muscle in midfield and now they want to play pretty football. 28k isn't really a huge amount of money for a side that was playing in the PL last year.

Even if that was the case you would assume its because he isn't getting in the side, if thats the issue he certainly wont have any problems here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here