Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Savage WILL sign tomorrow

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Savage is a fantastic addition. As a player I HATED Savage and thats the point. He can play a bit but the opposition crowds will HATE him. That will have the effect of the squad rallying together and winning more games. Its great to have a hate figure in the team. The last one was Leon Knight who dived at every opportunity and squealed like a Piglet if anyone touched him.

Savage Bring It ON :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Divide And Conquer.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And Crewe is so much better isn't it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Savage quite clearly doesn't fancy it. So we'd end up with a short term "big name" still at a fairly enormous cost, for a bloke who probably doesn't even know where Brighton is, and probably thinks (quite rightly) that the 3rd division is somewhat beneath him at this stage of his career.

This deal smells funny. Lets not bother.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Savage quite clearly doesn't fancy it. So we'd end up with a short term "big name" still at a fairly enormous cost, for a bloke who probably doesn't even know where Brighton is, and probably thinks (quite rightly) that the 3rd division is somewhat beneath him at this stage of his career.

This deal smells funny. Lets not bother.

I hagree...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Adams also admits in the Argus today that Thornton is a billy-big-bollocks. Lets hope the new arrivals can stir things up a bit WITHOUT casuing too much dressing room fall-out...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Savage is a fantastic addition. As a player I HATED Savage and thats the point. He can play a bit but the opposition crowds will HATE him. That will have the effect of the squad rallying together and winning more games. Its great to have a hate figure in the team. The last one was Leon Knight who dived at every opportunity and squealed like a Piglet if anyone touched him.

Savage Bring It ON :clap2:

We will have two HATE figures then!

Forster and Savage, they both wind opposition crowds up. :yahoo:

Mind you we haven't a hope in hell of getting him down here. :(

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I confess that I didn't believe for one minute that he'd come down to us. I've posted elsewhere that I thought he'd consider us 'beneath him' etc etc.

Well I was wrong about him signing, and I'm gutted that I'm wrong, 'cos I still don't want that wanker here. Doesn't look like too many Derby fans have anything good to say about him either.

And if those wages rumours are true, then.....:thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here