Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday- biggest must win game since Hereford???

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If I went with every flow, never 'stuck my head above the parapet' (as Unc S put it) and hid in the safe shade of other people's opinions, then I suppose a plonker like you (no offense) wouldn't have any ammunition. Since I'm not like that, and incidentally I don't give a monkeys if people agree or not, then I am bound to get some idiots who can't abide my opinions as acceptable. Your only real bravado in the world of opinions seems to be trying to pour cold water on others who have interesting ones (aside from myself, you understand).
I don't post on here to join cliques, have mates that I need to maintain agreeable dialog with, or reign in my opinions.
So, I don't care that you find some of my statements out of your world, and as far as I'm concerned you can simply f*** right off (offense).

This.

Oh - and your bullshit jab at Gully's Girls was insulting and uncalled for. Your 'apology' is basically voided by your insistance that your opinion that wasn't even relative to what they do, still stands. This alone makes you a fuckwit, a bit slow between the ears, and a stain on that particular thread that you failed to remove.

I'm not like that either NMH, otherwise you wouldn't disagree with me as often as you do. I am always offering opinions, and whether they are right or wrong, they are just that, opnions. And unlike you, if someone who I normally disagree with posts something I agree with, I will say. I've often said that you talk a lot of sense when it comes to the actual football side of things, because you do.

I'm not sure what clique you think I'm in, I know about 3 people who post on this board (one of them is my Father) so I don't do it to make friends either.

As for my Gully's Girls jibe being insulting and uncalled for, yes it was. That is why I apologised unreservedly for it once I'd thought about it a bit. Quite how that makes me a fuckwit or a bit slow between the ears, I'm not sure. Because to me it means that I am someone who is man enough to admit I made a mistake, and apologise for it, something I've never seen you do. Perhaps that's because you've never made one.

You've put the word 'apology' in inverted commas. Why? Because it seems pretty clear it was an apology to me:

I 100% wholeheartedly apologise for my 'fat and shit' comment. It was overly harsh, and I shouldn't have written it.

I'm not really sure how you can suggest it was anything other?

Anyway, we'll have to continue this another time, as I'm off to the public house.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I thought it was the law on here that the Palace game last September was the biggest MUST WIN ever ??? ???

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So to summerise the thread.

Everyone agrees with me.

Horrraaaayyy

Next weeks thread "West Ham- Biggest game since Hereford??"

See you then xx

I don't.

First point is that it is not a 'must win' game by any stretch of the definition as we don't need to win to achieve anything. 2004 play-off could be described as a 'must win' game as the losers got nothing.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
bod.jpg

I'm not like that either NMH, otherwise you wouldn't disagree with me as often as you do. I am always offering opinions, and whether they are right or wrong, they are just that, opnions. And unlike you, if someone who I normally disagree with posts something I agree with, I will say. I've often said that you talk a lot of sense when it comes to the actual football side of things, because you do.

I'm not sure what clique you think I'm in, I know about 3 people who post on this board (one of them is my Father) so I don't do it to make friends either.

As for my Gully's Girls jibe being insulting and uncalled for, yes it was. That is why I apologised unreservedly for it once I'd thought about it a bit. Quite how that makes me a fuckwit or a bit slow between the ears, I'm not sure. Because to me it means that I am someone who is man enough to admit I made a mistake, and apologise for it, something I've never seen you do. Perhaps that's because you've never made one.

You've put the word 'apology' in inverted commas. Why? Because it seems pretty clear it was an apology to me:

I'm not really sure how you can suggest it was anything other?

Anyway, we'll have to continue this another time, as I'm off to the public house.

Selective.
You forgot to remind us of how you re-stated that you stood by your opinion of Gully's Girls.
Your apology was of course, in the wake of an avalanche of outrage from justabout everyone, but you showed your backbone of steel by re-qualifying that it was still how you felt about things. The point of the apology was dulled, as you really weren't required to underline an already-unwelcome disagreeable opinion at all. But you did anyway!
As for whether YOU are in a clique - I frankly could give a shit, I'm not telling you anything in order to compare myself with you.

I agree with you that I don't admit to being wrong - because I so rarely am. I also agree with you that I talk a lot of sense.
Sort-of goes without saying really.
You'll be comforted to know that that talking sense is something I intend to continue with...... unless it's for the sake of being hilariously fully (which I ought to get some compensation for occasionally, Bozza).

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Selective.
You forgot to remind us of how you re-stated that you stood by your opinion of Gully's Girls.
Your apology was of course, in the wake of an avalanche of outrage from justabout everyone, but you showed your backbone of steel by re-qualifying that it was still how you felt about things. The point of the apology was dulled, as you really weren't required to underline an already-unwelcome disagreeable opinion at all. But you did anyway!
As for whether YOU are in a clique - I frankly could give a shit, I'm not telling you anything in order to compare myself with you.

I agree with you that I don't admit to being wrong - because I so rarely am. I also agree with you that I talk a lot of sense.
Sort-of goes without saying really.
You'll be comforted to know that that talking sense is something I intend to continue with...... unless it's for the sake of being hilariously fully (which I ought to get some compensation for occasionally, Bozza).

OK NMH, let's agree to disagree again, as I am in the pub now and real life has taken over.

I stand by my opinion of Gully's Girls, but I shouldn't have said what I said on that thread, as I have said countless times now. I'm not sure what else I can do, or who you want me to apologise to? On the pitch at half time on Saturday maybe? Whipping myself?

Maybe we'll have a pint together one day mate, you'll probably realise I'm actually alright, and I'll probably realise you aren't really a mentalist.

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
OK NMH, let's agree to disagree again, as I am in the pub now and real life has taken over.

I stand by my opinion of Gully's Girls, but I shouldn't have said what I said on that thread, as I have said countless times now. I'm not sure what else I can do, or who you want me to apologise to? On the pitch at half time on Saturday maybe? Whipping myself?

Maybe we'll have a pint together one day mate, you'll probably realise I'm actually alright, and I'll probably realise you aren't really a mentalist.

I really am all for healthy debate but reading extracts of this dialogue made me sigh. Going about my business in Brighton and London there is such a feelgood factor, fans + neutrals, delighted with albions achievements and excited by our prospects! Let's all get behind the whole team on Saturday and enjoy !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here