Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandoza

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
probably our worst striker, missed ATLEAST 5 chances.

And scored a goal, and won a penalty.
Barnes did neither, and didnt look like doing anything either, at least Sandaza got into positions. A LEAGUE 1 striker is not going to score every chance he gets, or he'd be playing in the Premiership.
Jesus, i bet you were first to slag off Navarro last year.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
yes i agree if he had scored every chance he would be in the prem, but, he didnt even score one of these 5 chances he got, yes he scored a goal but, i think a todler could have scored it, hes a poor strkier, was i the only one to see him head over an open goal opportunity?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Think if he can stay fit he'll prove a useful player. 80 minutes played all season 2 goals, Won the penalty today.
He's recovering too from a double hernia op in the summer remember how long it took Murray to get fully fit after his?
I don't know if it was just the computer screen but he looked leaner today than he did before.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
yes i agree if he had scored every chance he would be in the prem, but, he didnt even score one of these 5 chances he got, yes he scored a goal but, i think a todler could have scored it, hes a poor strkier, was i the only one to see him head over an open goal opportunity?

I'm not sure where this "open goal miss" was, because certainly me nor anyone around me saw anything like that. Only header he missed i can recall was when he got infront of his man, and won the header which went just over the bar.
Honestly cannot believe some people.
Without him, we'd be out, fair and square.

northampton_seagull

Jun 17, 2008
Northampton

Hes come back from several injuries, played a bit role in the team and being slagged off by the most retarded fucktards. Ibet you booed at half time. Barnes is scoring in the league yet is still being hounded by you spackends. A few games without a win and you drag yourselves out of your piss stinking hole and moan. Some people should do us all a favour. Skulk off to your shithole, curle up, and die. Harsh? Get a f***ing grip.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Had several chances today and got the last touch from Tanno's attempt to stick it in the net. Won a penalty and should have picked the ball up to take the penalty instead of Benno.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
how can u not say the people that booed at half time were in the wrong, people payed there money to go and watch a shit performance like that, we had every right to boo

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I had the misfortune to be sat in W block & he was absolutely woeful. If Murray wasn't injured then he must be off, because to be subbed at half time for that is just embarrasing.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We've gone six games without a win! It seems perfectly reasonable that people are discussing who or what is going wrong at the moment!

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
Sandaza played very well, been out for a while so was a bit rusty but showed more than anyone else on the pitch.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
how can u not say the people that booed at half time were in the wrong, people payed there money to go and watch a shit performance like that, we had every right to boo

You sound more and more like an arse. Booing a team who have lost two games all season...(4 if you include the Mickey Mouse cups)...not exactly shit is it? Top of the league, and a game that we knew Gus would probably play a weakened team? Negative attitude from our fans is not exactly going to fill Gus or the players with confidence to get out of this mini-rut we are in. Despite still being 4 points clear at the top of the table ¬_¬ Some people are just stupid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here