Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandoza

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Jesus wept what do you expect from a player who's played 80 minutes all season & only been back in full training since Tuesday?

well being as he is a PROFESSIONAL footballer, a striker.... i was kinda hoping (strangely enough) that he FINISHING, as a STRIKER, might be better than the dross i watch at Mid Sussex level :)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
:angry:we need to get rid of these strikers who think they can WALTZ in to OUR club, score TWO goals in EIGHTY minutes and then expect PRAISE.

It only takes a second to score a goal. He should have 4800 goals by now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not sure where this "open goal miss" was, because certainly me nor anyone around me saw anything like that. Only header he missed i can recall was when he got infront of his man, and won the header which went just over the bar.

Agreed*

*apart from the free header at the far post from a corner.

** oh, and the open goal from 3 yards, when Dunk headed it back across to him.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
You're such a tedious tosser..
No-one gives a f*** how amazing you think everything that has ever existed is.
Oh and Barnes is shit. Deal with it.
"Maaah but he's our top scorer and has loads of potential maaah"
He gets 5 clear opportunities per game, so he is bound to score a couple that hit his shinpads.

this. jake robinson would have scored more goals this season than barnes has, if served up the numerous golden chances barnes somehow manages to miss. and that's saying something.

he might come good... but clearly needs a break from the first team for a while.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
this. jake robinson would have scored more goals this season than barnes has, if served up the numerous golden chances barnes somehow manages to miss. and that's saying something.

he might come good... but clearly needs a break from the first team for a while.

Who would take Craig Davies back now .... top scorer in all the leagues ( I think )

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Not very quick, not very skillfull, not even great in the air...................................... BUT im telling ya this guy will score some very important goals for us. Keep the faith as my mate Mickey once said!!!!!!!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He's already got two pretty important goals - one giving us a win which helped our lead at the top of the table, the other kept us in the cup (which has resulted in extra tv money), all from 168 minutes of football.

BALDISBEAUTIFUL

Apr 4, 2004
Brighton
Well said Sam Ovett. If he can get fit he could do a good job for us. You have to give him a chance and be more realistic. A lot of players had a bad day at the office on Saturday and he got us the goal. C'mon get behind the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here