Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Willaims To Join

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What people seem to be forgetting is that our 18 year olds are young in all respects.

Didnt Man U have a 16 year old who was built likea fully grown man play for them......................................oh yes I remember Norman Whiteside.

Did they not pay £30m for an 18 yr old and would you compare Wayne Rooney physically with Joe Gatting , Jake Robinson or Tom Fraser.

The lad may only be 19 but he could be a big strong 19 year old and do the job that we require so lets give him a chance.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
BensGrandad said:
What people seem to be forgetting is that our 18 year olds are young in all respects.

Didnt Man U have a 16 year old who was built likea fully grown man play for them......................................oh yes I remember Norman Whiteside.

Did they not pay £30m for an 18 yr old and would you compare Wayne Rooney physically with Joe Gatting , Jake Robinson or Tom Fraser.

The lad may only be 19 but he could be a big strong 19 year old and do the job that we require so lets give him a chance.
Very true. :clap:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
This does puzzle me. Mickey Adams was able to sign loan players like Cullip and Lewis - experienced players. We need a young unproven centre forward as much as we need a proven goalkeeper or a mid to late thirtysomething centre half.

Why not a left back or a midfielder given Reid's injury. Where does this leave Jake Robinson? Still behind Deano though...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have a number of options available to us at the back especially with Hinshlewood having a run out next week against Le Havre but we do not have anybody to put the ball into the net and without scoring you do not win matches.

I agree with you about needing an experienced midfielder, to supplement Chippy who is playing crap, and Reid and Oatway who are long term injuries.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The reality is that at the moment we are a little club with dwindling support, too many abusive over expectant moany fans, playing in a shitty ground in a shitty league. "The Falmer is just on the horizon" claim is now like the lad who cried wolf too many times, no half intelligent decent player in his prime is going to be fooled by it anymore and hence won't want to come here.

Adams Taylor and Coppell could use Falmer and the resurgence up the leagues as a carrot and the board did invest money in those days which no longer happens. The reverse in fact because anyone who is consistently good is sold.

Anyone who expects good established players to come here at the moment is dreaming, it ain't gonna happen, we are not an attractive proposition and fans who have been booing and slagging players and managers off are only making it worse.

We are due a run of being crap, every other team has one and now it's us again until Falmer and investors are really done and dusted.

Far from being big boys in this league as so many said early season, we are probably a less attractive proposition to players than newcomers like Yeovil :down:

I'm just glad we've managed to attract a forward from a league club

Last edited:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Joe Gatting scores lots at youth and reserve team level too.

It's a different kettle of fish when you're playing out there with the big boys, especially with defences as physical as they are in this division.

williams has scored a league goal before joe hasn't yet.

can't belive people are having a go at the club here as wendy says on the offical site they now he ain't the experienced target man we are hoping to bring in bet he strenghens the squad and it's a start lets see how he does shell we? he looks a decent size and it's some1 2 freshen the squad up.fear some people on here wont even give the kid a chance.

every striker we look at or try 2 bring in people on here have a problem with

he's a leyton orient reserve
he aint score in the league
he only plays in the conference ect ect ect

please everyone lets get behind him and hope he has a good month :clap: :clap:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Wreham fans don't rate him

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Whether or not he's any good this doesn't auger well for NSC's "Give Molango another chance" faction!

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hope he does well. He's probably the best were gonna get at this stage in the season and despite his inexperience, he looks like he could be useful. Give him a chance, if he's rubbish then complain. I'd rather we signed him than no one at all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Let's not make a judgement till he arrives and plays.

Sounds promising and means we are in the loan market again :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I have already made my judgement thank you and he is RUBBISH :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes like the prophecy of CKRs goals that you got wrong and then bottled out of the wager.

We own you buffoon

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I PREDICT here and NOW that this nobody will NOT score a SINGLE goal whilst he is here :angry: :angry: :angry:

So two on Saturday then = great news :D

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Ernest said:
I PREDICT here and NOW that this nobody will NOT score a SINGLE goal whilst he is here :angry: :angry: :angry:
is that what you siad when we signed zamora ernest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here