Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Willaims To Join

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
DAMANCLAY said:
And what did he do in that time? Something like 2 goals in 15 games. How fantastic, just what we need when we want goals or experience.

Why dont you shut the f*** up moaning or go and support Chelsea:clap: :clap:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
good to see the good old brighton fans are knocking players, and this one hasn't even arrived yet.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I cant believe peopleon here are slagging the lad off already!!!

What bunch of stupid ****s!!!!!!!!!!!

He hasnt even played yet. We must have the most depressing f***ing fans in football.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Uncle C said:
Why dont you shut the f*** up moaning or go and support Chelsea:clap: :clap:

Sorry, Ive obviously got the wrong message board. Thought people could voice their opinion without being told to f*** off.

Last edited:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Simster said:
Yeah, cos we'd be right up the SHITTER if it wasn't for Stokes or one of the other millions of top notch loan signings we've literally had to turn away at the door in the past 12 months.

Lets face - we only sign rubbish loan players. No-one else has wanted to come here in the past year. He will be GASH, FACT.

That as maybe, but what's the point of being so completely and utterly negative?

What does it achieve?

Have you ever seen him play?

You have a point about some of our previous loanees.

I really think we need a big name manager to bring in the players and, just as important, the fans.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
If he is our targetman, then surely the other strikers will feed off him. Worth a shot at least!

I would prefer Crouch myself, but beggars can't be choosers!

Yeah, We are crying out for experience though and we have got another 19 yeard old.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Glad to see we got the lad, give him a chance! How do we see him fitting in, as the centre forward up front with Revell wide right and Robinson/Frutos on the left?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
dunno said:
Well looks like DW has got the managerial position then as I would doubt he would be able to sign anybody if he hasn't

how'd you work that out?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
seagull4life said:
Glad to see we got the lad, give him a chance! How do we see him fitting in, as the centre forward up front with Revell wide right and Robinson/Frutos on the left?

sitting on the bench comapring school reports with robinson.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Do you really think we would have brought him in to sit on the bench. Have some faith in our scouting, they have seen what is needed, a strong target man, and set out to find one.
How bout we don't judge until he has played a couple of times at least?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Rookie said:
Do you really think we would have brought him in to sit on the bench. =

Keith Lowe?

I honestly think this bloke will play, Hopefully he will do well but I think we are crying out for more experience

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Zamora was a no-one till he came on loan.

No one new that much about Sidwell

Junior Lewis was a legend.

To be honest I dont really know my point as they are all irrelivant

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Rookie said:
Do you really think we would have brought him in to sit on the bench. Have some faith in our scouting, they have seen what is needed, a strong target man, and set out to find one.
How bout we don't judge until he has played a couple of times at least?

it was only a joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here