Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints are alod of shit

northernblue

Nov 24, 2010
A turn and wayward shot by Lallallalllalala or whatever his name is was their highlight.

Ha ha ha!!!!!

In the end we didn't play that well and at times were under pressure but we still held on for a decent away point (which could have been even better had the penalty gone in!)

A few weeks ago and I think we would have won easily but things aren't quite clicking at the moment yet we still drew. We are working our way back into form so I don't have any complaints.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think it has to be said that if we'd spunked the sort of money Stains have and were playing at Falmer, we too would be demanding automatic promotion and expecting to brush aside ickle Brighton like sides. Doesn't stop it being funny everytime they end up with egg on their faces and a taste of really sour grapes in their mouths.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Right o - so you come and read this in black and white and register to spout your mouth off. A) not everything people write is their TRUE opinion - it may be to have a wind up?! B) You haven't heard the general shite that a few Saints fans have been spouting on here for months so wouldn't understand quiote why there is a little annimosity to them. C) Call me a cu.nt to my face you utter twat.

Bloody hell Sheebo that isn't like you.

I put that aggression down to you having difficulty getting cheap backy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bloody hell Sheebo that isn't like you.

I put that aggression down to you having difficulty getting cheap backy.

LOL - got a few diff avenues at the moment pal for the bacca. Nah I just didn't appreciate some idiot coming out of the blue and calling me the c word...!

SaintlySaint

Nov 24, 2010
LOL - got a few diff avenues at the moment pal for the bacca. Nah I just didn't appreciate some idiot coming out of the blue and calling me the c word...!

Didn't say you were a c*nt mate, just that you were coming across as one. Calling Saints fans arrogant and then lording it over a 0-0 draw is a bit hypocritical.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Our cup final. Are you kidding me.:laugh:

I'm really not sure you are in a position to laugh at our attendances. I can point to several games in this, a league one season, where our attendance is well over what will be your maximum at Falmer.

and as for home fans singing??? :laugh: I sat in your South stand for the Alb v Saints game in April. You had a pocket of about 20 chavvy kids standing up singing the same old unoriginal chants that every club sings - and they were the only people singing. In fact I would say this about all the Withdean games I've been to over the last few years.[/QUOTE}

Last edited:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Our cup final. Are you kidding me.:laugh:

I'm really not sure you are in a position to laugh at our attendances. I can point to several games in this, a league one season, where our attendance is well over what will be your maximum at Falmer.

and as for home fans singing??? :laugh: I sat in your South stand for the Alb v Saints game in April. You had a pocket of about 20 chavvy kids standing up singing the same old unoriginal chants that every club sings - and they were the only people singing. In fact I would say this about all the Withdean games I've been to over the last few years.

You do realise falmer has been built so it can easily be increased to 34k,can st mary's be increased? :D

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This is f***ing ace, I'd LOVE IT, LOVE IT if Saints miss out in the play offs while we get automatic promotion.

The amount they have spent on their team, and they cannot beat a half patched up Brighton side on a bad run. Good game plan, but failed to do the crucial thing, that being score.

Lets not forget 4 point against them last season.......

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
If you actually knew anything about falmer you would know that future expansion to capacity is actually built in to take capacity up to around 32000 or maybe a little more, oh and it is state of the art and not a bland bowl like st marys. But then why would STAINS want to deal in cold hard facts eh :laugh:

Seems like your :tosser: of a manager cares way too much about us "if Brighton can keep up" is without doubt the ramblings of a jumped up physio who's taken a step too far and is out if his depth, just you wait and see - he is clearly deluded, for us to "keep up" with you, firstly you need to have MORE points than us which you clearly do not and don't look like doing any time soon!

Why can't your lot just man up and admit you had the chances to beat us and beat us well but you choked when faced with the league leaders, you moan that we time waste when the ball is in play, that's not what you're used to so you complain we cheated. Awww bless xxx

Thought you were meant to have caught us by last night and were going to go top by beating us last night, what a joke of a dream that was for the massive club in league 1 and it's us that's tinpot!

:wave:

I didn't really mention the game at all, did I? No. I'm mentioning the fact that no one can criticise 27,000 for a midweek game in League One. Anyone that does is a f***ing idiot. You are top for a reason and defended very well, as I have said in another thread, and a draw was maybe the right result if the penalty is taken into account.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Totally agree :clap:

This is f***ing ace, I'd LOVE IT, LOVE IT if Saints miss out in the play offs while we get automatic promotion.

The amount they have spent on their team, and they cannot beat a half patched up Brighton side on a bad run. Good game plan, but failed to do the crucial thing, that being score.

Lets not forget 4 point against them last season.......

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
You do realise falmer has been built so it can easily be increased to 34k,can st mary's be increased? :D

You do realise that all new grounds are built to be potentially extended? Very few actually get extended because you need to be filling it week in week out and secure in the particular league you're in. So you should just enjoy you long awaited new stadium as it is cos any increase to 30k is a long way off.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Hello.

I've felt it necessary to register for this forum just to clarify a few things.

1) Not all Saints fans are arrogant. We have high expectations and we were a top-flight team for a long time, so we have a lot of quite annoyed and frustrated fans who feel we should be above L1. Personally, I don't think that.
2) Last night wasn't our 'cup final'. It was a home game against a fellow South Coast side with no animosity involved, when both teams are on form and playing well. Lots of us had this game marked down as a big one right at the start of the season before we even knew how things would pan out over the start of the season.
3) Fair play to your support, you were very loud all game (even if you do only have two songs consisting of one word each!) and were a credit to your team.
4) Why are we being called scummers? Didn't think there was any kind of rivalry to speak of between us, and Bournemouth as well, who we actually held benefit games for when they were in the financial sh!t a few years ago.
5) As a rule, any Saints fan that registers on another team's board is a complete tool. Myself included ;)
6) Sheebo, you're coming across as a bit of a cunt.

:O 2) Both teams on form? Playing well? Where have you been the last month? And were you watching for the first 40 minutes?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Right o - so you come and read this in black and white and register to spout your mouth off. A) not everything people write is their TRUE opinion - it may be to have a wind up?! B) You haven't heard the general shite that a few Saints fans have been spouting on here for months so wouldn't understand quiote why there is a little annimosity to them. C) Call me a cu.nt to my face you utter twat.

Sheebo. You are a cunt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here