Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints are alod of shit

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This is f***ing ace, I'd LOVE IT, LOVE IT if Saints miss out in the play offs while we get automatic promotion.

Great sentiments. You just CANNOT! CANNOT! beat a slice of King Kev Keegan in a footy forum post. I would LOVE IT! LOVE IT! if someone else put one in theirs!

:amex: :falmer:

May 8, 2010
I laugh at the paupers from Sussex. If you are above us come the end of January, we will just buy your best players! Our development squad will enjoy working with them......

How did it feel in a proper stadium last night? Hope you enjoyed your trip in your shitty buses? Bet you all kept eachother warm in the away end eh.....

Negative performance from your lot, yes your top, but not for long on that showing!

All the best and all that, see you at your 'stadium'

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I laugh at the paupers from Sussex. If you are above us come the end of January, we will just buy your best players! Our development squad will enjoy working with them......

How did it feel in a proper stadium last night? Hope you enjoyed your trip in your shitty buses? Bet you all kept eachother warm in the away end eh.....

Negative performance from your lot, yes your top, but not for long on that showing!

If you're in the same league as us next year that's when you can say you've been to a real stadium. You're a real credit to the supporters of Southampton.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

So imanagative

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Negative? Were we the ones who brought on a defender in place of a midfielder late on, or did we bring on a f***ing ENIGMA of a striker ?

Hope you enjoyed not beating a team who "showed" that? And our stadium is more of a stadium than your bland bowl of shit!

And can I say that is the worst attitude of any supporter I have ever seen in my life. "If you finish above us, we will buy all your players"...Pretty retarded view on things, but you do support Southampton :/

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Go away retard. :yawn:

May 8, 2010
Negative? Were we the ones who brought on a defender in place of a midfielder late on, or did we bring on a f***ing ENIGMA of a striker ?

Hope you enjoyed not beating a team who "showed" that? And our stadium is more of a stadium than your bland bowl of shit!

And can I say that is the worst attitude of any supporter I have ever seen in my life. "If you finish above us, we will buy all your players"...Pretty retarded view on things, but you do support Southampton :/

Our boy had cramp so we had to change him.....butterfield has some previous up the field so made sense......how is El-Abd by the way? He looked buggered (no pun intended)

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
A few points....
1. SCC were very impressive for the first 30 mins. They pressed us all over the pitch and we made as many mistakes as I remember during the rest of this month put together.
2. We still managed to hold on and our tackling and blocking was superb - ElAbd seemed to have his body in the way of every shot and Greer won everything in the air. The only really good chance they had was from the free kick when Lambert's shot was well saved at the far post by Casper.
3. We had 2 really good chances at the end of the first half - Dicker's deflected shot and Batti shooting over the bar when well placed - should have done much more with it.
4. As the game went on SCC became more tired as a result of their efforts in the first 30 mins. We had more time on the ball and largely controlled the second half - we certainly weren't under any sort of sustained pressure.
5. The big difference between the two sides is that, while SCC have a good attack, we have a great defence. SCC are always likely to struggle when their forward line isn't working but we are more likely to sneak a win from a difficult game.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I was annoyed at how when Batti was down for ages, SCC kept playing and the ref let them finish an attack which lasted about 2 minutes or so, and in the second half when their player was down, Wood broke after a through ball and ref stopped play instantly.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

I don't know about you, but I deal in facts and these are largely stacked in our favour..... So do us a favour and f*** OFF

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
You lacked a leader in the midfield, a Hammond type player

Yeah we didn't have Matt Sparrow would prefer him over that lardy Mr Average any day of the week. Said in the programme he plays deeper in the mid now, Is that so he doesn't have to carry round the extra two stone he seems to have put on since he joined you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here