Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Safe place to drink

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Well done CB so even you agree that Croyden is a shite hole....But I suppose the Palace fans are so thick they would even start a fight with one of their own??
I`ll be wrong to say it isn`t. After living in Thornton Heath for 22 years it was time to evacuate. But my beloved Palace are still there. Bless em.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair CB its good that you are still faithful to your roots!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Regret I work in Elmers End therefore I have to go into Croyden to get back to Brighton.

And yes, to my shame, I have been in Croyden on a Friday night and the odd Saturday. :nono:

In my defence it has been due to work e.g leaving do's. I would never actually suggest or recommend a nite out there.

Elmers End? Where? Howdens?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No not Howdens. Near the Tesco. And no I dont work at Tesco!

zakthemack

Aug 9, 2005
Columbus, OH USA
I suppose while we're on the subject, I'll hopefully be coming out for a match in April, is there a specific bar that on Saturday mornings supporters meet up at to have some pints? Is there lodging close by? I tend to get legless after the football.

Ideally I'd be coming out on Thursday afternoon, wouldn't mind going on the drink straight away, thru my flight the following Monday morning.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Generally fans meet in the Withdean Sportsman which is right by the ground.

As for lodgings well there are plenty in Brighton...depends howe much you can afford!!

Perry sent you a PM

Last edited:

zakthemack

Aug 9, 2005
Columbus, OH USA
Cheers, much appreciated. I've not had a vacation for three years, coming out to see Gulls seems a reasonable reward. Just got to get my passport and a bit of cash sorted out and it'll be game on.

Is there a website that has lodging recommendations?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here