Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Safe place to drink

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
If I were to attend our CRUNCH game In November and wanted to bring my 8 year old son is there likely to be a safe place to drink before the game? Not sure I will get a ticket yet so may have to watch down me local on the big screen.

E

enigma

I've heard there are some very welcoming pubs in Moulsecoomb for palace fans:p

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Are you soft?

Don't take your boy to this game. BHA have more than their share of idiots and it would not be a nice experience for the boy.

Did you never go to the Goldstone?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
paulie said:
Are you soft?

Don't take your boy to this game. BHA have more than their share of idiots and it would not be a nice experience for the boy.

Did you never go to the Goldstone?
Sorry Paulie I don`t pretend to be a tough guy, But he wants to see Palace win away so I thought I would take him to a guranteed fixture!!! Yes I did go to the Goldstone on 2 occasions as a young teenager and apart from the odd glass flying about it was ok.

Last edited:

E

enigma

Brighton till i die said:
i certainly wouldn't take my kiddie to selhurst for the game so wouldn't suggest bringing yours to the fortress matey!;)

I wouldn't take any kid to Selhurst (not the ground) on any day, it's a dive and should be used as an example of how crack messes you up!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In all honesty CB you might be ok in a few watering holes in the centre as long as you dont wear your colours or make a big thing of it if you win until you are back in coulsdon or somewhere shite like that.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
enigma said:
I wouldn't take any kid to Selhurst (not the ground) on any day, it's a dive and should be used as an example of how crack messes you up!
Is crack a new nickname for AJ!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
In all honesty CB you might be ok in a few watering holes in the centre as long as you dont wear your colours or make a big thing of it if you win until you are back in coulsdon or somewhere shite like that.
Or if I said it`s ok lads i`m CB from NSC `THEN THE BEERS WILL START TO FLOW YEAH?`:D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:

Well he is a bit of a crack that's true. Seriously though I really wouldn't recommend it, would you take him to Millwall ? I would suggest Watford in all honesty.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
bhaexpress said:
Well he is a bit of a crack that's true. Seriously though I really wouldn't recommend it, would you take him to Millwall ? I would suggest Watford in all honesty.
You`re joking mate. I`ve penciled in QPR for him though.

E

enigma

Croydonbloke said:
:lolol:

My mate used to live 5 mins from Selhurst park on an estate. Grim.

We were about 16 and nearly got attacked by a random man pissed off cider for no reason. We then got abused on the bus by this woman cos her baby pulled my mate's jacket and he turned round and smiled at the baby and she told us not to look at her baby. My mate said people on his estate used to piss in the asian family's milk bottles after they stole the milk... a dire place.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
surrey jim said:
Im sure he will have no problem wearing his Chrystal Palarse shirt there
In our matchday programme they have siad there is a pub outside the ground is this advisable?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
enigma said:
:lolol:

My mate used to live 5 mins from Selhurst park on an estate. Grim.

We were about 16 and nearly got attacked by a random man pissed off cider for no reason. We then got abused on the bus by this woman cos her baby pulled my mate's jacket and he turned round and smiled at the baby and she told us not to look at her baby. My mate said people on his estate used to piss in the asian family's milk bottles after they stole the milk... a dire place.
No, New Addington is about 30 minutes away.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
In our matchday programme they have siad there is a pub outside the ground is this advisable?

Well for 'normal' teams maybe but I still wouldn't recommend it. You're more likely to see a Palarse win at either Millwall or Watford if that's all you want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here