Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
EU are also talking about supplying Ukraine with intelligence on Russian troop movements from the satellite centre in Madrid.

They should absolutely be doing this and I'm sure the Americans are helping in this regard as well

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Have you actually watched the channel ?!it's hardly Putin propaganda !!! Seems to be just showing what all the other western news channels are broadcasting

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

No, I haven’t but with good reason. I can see that leaves me open to accusations of bias which I accept but I am not particularly interested in foreign news channels, especially ones funded by dictatorships.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm no fan of Rubio particularly but he is on the US Senate Intelligence committee.

[Tweet]1498304904800182276[/Tweet]

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ukraine's UN ambassador great speech

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The Ukrainian delegate to the UN has just asked the Assembly whether anyone actually voted in favour of accepting the Russian Federation into the UN to replace the Soviet Union (request made in a letter from Yeltsin). He asked for a show of hands. No-one put up their hands.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The Ukrainian delegate to the UN has just asked the Assembly whether anyone actually voted in favour of accepting the Russian Federation into the UN to replace the Soviet Union (request made in a letter from Yeltsin). He asked for a show of hands. No-one put up their hands.

awkward.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
How does this end? Increasingly clear that Ukraine are going to resist strongly even if they are ultimately "conquered". So how does this play out? - no way Putin will back down and lose face. He will only up the ante in the face of defeat. And I won't speculate what that would look like as it's too scary..

Controversial, but would our best outcome in the West have been for Ukraine to roll over and submit to Russian rule?

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Have you actually watched the channel ?!it's hardly Putin propaganda !!! Seems to be just showing what all the other western news channels are broadcasting

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

For a dose of propoganda I'd suggest a look at Tass.com
More nonsense on there than at a Palace board meeting.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How does this end? Increasingly clear that Ukraine are going to resist strongly even if they are ultimately "conquered". So how does this play out? - no way Putin will back down and lose face. He will only up the ante in the face of defeat. And I won't speculate what that would look like as it's too scary..

Controversial, but would our best outcome in the West have been for Ukraine to roll over and submit to Russian rule?
The best outcome is long gone.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Only in the short term

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

Only way is if Putin is removed by his own people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here