Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Slade is new Albion manager (until the end of the season)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some of you lot are a joke! Everyone went mental over Gannon, yet no-one had heard of him! He has alot of experience at this level and i am sure he can get us playing good football and get us out of this mess!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
It's a good appointment, I'm happy with Slade although it does come across like he was the only one prepared to work with Dick's mates, White & Booker... I can't see Slade achieving much having to work with the current staff.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Some of you lot are a joke! Everyone went mental over Gannon, yet no-one had heard of him! He has alot of experience at this level and i am sure he can get us playing good football and get us out of this mess!

Good point that, more experience and better record than Gannon...i think Slade may surprise a few people, especially if he manages to keep us up and is given some funds in the summer to build, hes probably gonna be working with the best squad of players hes ever had so could be interesting.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
for what its worth.....RUBBISH headline Naylor :rant:

Attachments

• paper.jpg
    paper.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 395

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Oooooh! I've never been stickified before, glad my mate got it right.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Slade may well not have been first choice, but seems to have a decent record at this level and preferable to the 'big name manager' (Pardew) going down the ladder.

Let's all go to Orient, get behind the new manager and the team. The revival starts here :yahoo:

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
excellent signing - fighting spirit will return, he will keep us up at oerient and yeovil's expense and our squad is strong enough to do well next year

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Just spoken to the my Forest Season ticket holder colleague who reckons it's an excellent choice, also he wants to know when we are going to take Lynch back, apparently he's an arse and a liability.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just spoken to the my Forest Season ticket holder colleague who reckons it's an excellent choice, also he wants to know when we are going to take Lynch back, apparently he's an arse and a liability.

I got exactly the same feedback from another Forest fan!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I wonder what Slade's position is on next seasons away kit, I bet he would choose pink if he were given the choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here