Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Brand denied entry to Canada. But what is your opinion of him?

Don't want to go off-topic as this thread is about what people think of Russell Brand but I just felt the idea of Rod Stewart coming over all protective daddy just because his daughter may have got used up and thrown away by Brand was slightly ludicrous.

Did Rod the Mod apologise to the fathers of any girls he may have had a fling with over the years?

Oh, and Russell Brand does have talent. He can make enough people laugh that thousands will pay top dollar to go and see him on stage. Whether you or I find him funny doesn't really matter.

Should any person apologise to a parent for shagging their offspring? I don't think that was what Rod Stewart (or Andrew Sachs) were upset about.

And no - Russell brand really does not have talent, he really doesn't. I say so, and that's all you need to know, so f*** you and your opinion - mine is the correct one.

TerryT

Jun 14, 2011
Talentless.
Twat.
Stupid appearance.
Gobby, unfunny.

He's a reflection of how low British 'entertainment' has sunk when people can watch him and make something like that a celebrity and give him a huge meal ticket.

Agree

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Should any person apologise to a parent for shagging their offspring? I don't think that was what Rod Stewart (or Andrew Sachs) were upset about.

And no - Russell brand really does not have talent, he really doesn't. I say so, and that's all you need to know, so f*** you and your opinion - mine is the correct one.

Always nice to turn NSC on on a fine autumnal morning and have some weirdo swear at you.

I'll leave this debate there. It's just further proof of your social inadequacies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here