Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Brand denied entry to Canada. But what is your opinion of him?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Personally I think he's a jumped up egotistical nob with very little talent but to each their own!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Complete and utter wanker. Lanky streak of piss. Perry could have done so much better.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Funny as f*** & actually very intelligent, yes he's a narcissist with a massive ego & sense of self importance but he 100% admits this & still manages to crack me up

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I think the Canadian authotities got it just about right.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Very, very clever and funny bloke. He won't break America properly though, acting isn't his best vehicle as he just gets typecast. His radio shows were his best work by an absolute mile.

I can understand people who only know of him from the tabloids thinking he's a twat, but have a listen to his old radio shows. He's far more naturally funny than 95% of comedians out there currently.

Oh yes and as mentioned above, Ponderland was funny as f**k. The Pets episode had me genuinely crying with laughter.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Talentless.
Twat.
Stupid appearance.
Gobby, unfunny.

He's a reflection of how low British 'entertainment' has sunk when people can watch him and make something like that a celebrity and give him a huge meal ticket.
Not just the british he's entertaining though is it & he's done alright for himself out of it hasn't he.
Shame all junkies can't turn their life around just fraction of the point he has.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Very funny guy and very intelligent. Has an ego the size of Bournemouth, but is actually quite likeable when you can get past that. His radio show with Matt Morgan was pure genius. Perfect comedy.

I'll wager that those people slagging him (including NMH) have never watched his stand-up, Ponderland or his radio show. Its natural to have a negative opinion of someone when you base it entirely on not liking his haircut and reading horseshit written about him in the gutter press. Prove me otherwise, NMH.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Very, very clever and funny bloke. He won't break America properly though, acting isn't his best vehicle as he just gets typecast. His radio shows were his best work by an absolute mile.

I can understand people who only know of him from the tabloids thinking he's a twat, but have a listen to his old radio shows. He's far more naturally funny than 95% of comedians out there currently.

Oh yes and as mentioned above, Ponderland was funny as f**k. The Pets episode had me genuinely crying with laughter.

Yep totally agree, having read his book he's had a pretty mental life aswell so you can't really knock somebody who's achieved all he has

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very funny and very clever, don't get why the ladies all for fall for him but then I'm not a girl

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here