Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumour Is.........

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Would you please stop using that "C" word, you know it upsets me.

Quite agree about Swindon but I think Titanic and his lads from Billy were at that one and they have a 100% away success record this season.

Indeed we did... Crewe, Southend and Swindon :clap2:

Sadly we can't go to Cheltenham this year - but will be there in spirit.

Up the Albion! :albion2:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I'm suprised you say that as all your threads are bad about Mickey and seem to want him out! :p

They are not bad, they are just showing him where is going wrong. he is here for the long run and we just have to stick with it :p

Would you please stop using that "C" word, you know it upsets me.

Apologies Nige, I promise I wont let it slip again, but at least we dont have to go their again this season

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
I can assure you Micky's is ready with his sleeves rolled up! There's a bit of the old "siege" mentality about the place this week. I think Micky is happy to take criticism that's justified, but some of the abusive and personal stuff is beyond the pale. Let's just give the lads 100% support tomorrow and do what we can to help the team get a result tomorrow.

I'm still for Adams staying in but could he roll his sleeves up more quickly please?
Or is he having trouble getting his finger out? Cutting it a bit fine if you ask me.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Guess that depends on whether the team turn up and put a performance in. Am sure people will not get on their backs from the start, but if they perform like they did at say Carlisle, I think the fans have every right to vent their frustrations at the players and coaching staff.

True, but not before or during the game, as it is not going to help anyone.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
This shit-stirring and negativity is getting ridiculous. I know you weren't deliberately shit-stirring Brett, but my God with the mood on NSC at the moment, you absolutely knew the reaction you'd get. It really doesn't help with a game less than 24 hours away.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

Am sure people are not planning to go to Cheltenham to abuse the side, as I said, if the team play like they did at Carlisle, I suspect there will be some abuse. If they play like they did at Swindon, am sure the few hundred there will support them for 90 minutes.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
This shit-stirring and negativity is getting ridiculous. I know you weren't deliberately shit-stirring Brett, but my God with the mood on NSC at the moment, you absolutely knew the reaction you'd get. It really doesn't help with a game less than 24 hours away.

Youre right it wasnt shit stirring. Thats why I kept it off here. I said at the time it seemed far fetched, but then when someone else comes in and says the same thing, I thought there maybe an element of truth (which the Insider has since quashed) so I thought id add it here to liven up the end of the working week for everyone

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

If we give 100% support before during and after the match (as 99% of away games are), can you promise the team will stop hoofing the ball and try passing instead? Pretty please x

Last edited:

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Good intervention insider. I still back Micky all the way. And I know the away fans will. Seagulls. :ascarf:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
BTW - I know our brilliant away fans probably don't need asking this, but tomorrow can ALL THE FANS get right behind the team from the warm up through to the final whistle!? Would be brilliant if all differences of opinions could be put aside for the afternoon and for the team to come out to a rousing reception from the away end at Cheltenham.

Ill be there and I agree. However, its a two way thing. If the players (and manager) put in another dire performance, and get beaten, then surely you cant blame the Supporters for voicing their displesure! we have paid our money its our right!

Keep up the good work btw Insider.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
BTW - I know our brilliant away fans probably don't need asking this, but tomorrow can ALL THE FANS get right behind the team from the warm up through to the final whistle!? Would be brilliant if all differences of opinions could be put aside for the afternoon and for the team to come out to a rousing reception from the away end at Cheltenham.

Now youre just taking the piss.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War

So if we're three-nil down tommorow, do you expect us to still get behind the team?!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Sorry Insider,but its bollocks...the team under Adams have been shit all season....no new players in then the club and adams moan about being down to the bare bones....If you want the fans behind the team then the team needs to put in 100% and show it cares and the 3 clowns on the bench need to show some passion.Remember its the fans and their money that keep you,adams and co in a job and we are pissed off with being taken for granted.

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
I have now heard this rumour from two sources in the last couple of days, that I dont think know each other, that Micky offered to hand in his resignation after the defeat at home to Leeds, but Dick Knight had a long chat with him and talked him out of jumping ship.

Rumour was the same thing happened earlier in the season after the Boxing Day defeat to Colchester

After reading in todays Argus (Today's Argus - North Stand Chat) that Micky said he would not walk, my two "sauces" are pretty reliable and haven't let me down in the past, so it contradicts the press today.

my info also has said he was going to resign at the swindon game if they had lost that one but as we know we won so he did not then step down !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here