Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumour Is.........

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Think what you like, I was with MA after both games and there were no discussions with the chairman about resignation.

Yes, I work for the Albion... but does that make me a liar? If it was true, surely I would make no comment.

Out of interest, how is he taking all this criticism? Regardless of whether it is fair or not, it must be hard to take. Just interested if he's in a 'f***'em' state of mind, or if he's in a 'right, lets roll up our sleeves lads and show them what we can do.'

Actually (quite reasonably) there is no way you'll answer that question, what a waste of typing.

Still, it upped my post count...

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
BTW - I know our brilliant away fans probably don't need asking this, but tomorrow can ALL THE FANS get right behind the team from the warm up through to the final whistle!? Would be brilliant if all differences of opinions could be put aside for the afternoon and for the team to come out to a rousing reception from the away end at Cheltenham.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
There was a poster on here who has been right before who seemed to think he would go after the Swindon game.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Think what you like, I was with MA after both games and there were no discussions with the chairman about resignation.

Yes, I work for the Albion... but does that make me a liar? If it was true, surely I would make no comment.

Hello Insider,
Without wishing to put you in a difficult position, as you say, you meet Micky Adams often, do you feel that he is his old self?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Which probably would have been a better thing to do as it would have just faded away... By replying so quickly in an abrubt fashion, kind of like a bite it will fuel the story...

12 pages :jester:

You reckon? It doesn't take much to fuel a story on here - irrespective of its proximity to the truth.

Of course, if you want to call Insider a liar, the floor is yours...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
BTW - I know our brilliant away fans probably don't need asking this, but tomorrow can ALL THE FANS get right behind the team from the warm up through to the final whistle!? Would be brilliant if all differences of opinions could be put aside for the afternoon and for the team to come out to a rousing reception from the away end at Cheltenham.

I think that has happened at every game with the exception of Carlisle, Swindon was just brilliant, and that kind of support wasnt justified for the stuff served up by the team in the weeks leading up to that game

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Out of interest, how is he taking all this criticism? Regardless of whether it is fair or not, it must be hard to take. Just interested if he's in a 'f***'em' state of mind, or if he's in a 'right, lets roll up our sleeves lads and show them what we can do.'

Actually (quite reasonably) there is no way you'll answer that question, what a waste of typing.

Still, it upped my post count...

I can assure you Micky's is ready with his sleeves rolled up! There's a bit of the old "siege" mentality about the place this week. I think Micky is happy to take criticism that's justified, but some of the abusive and personal stuff is beyond the pale. Let's just give the lads 100% support tomorrow and do what we can to help the team get a result tomorrow.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it seems a bit unlikly to resign and be talked out of it twice. Micky doesnt strike me as the sort to be talked out of anything once his mind is made up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just for the record, I am still JUST an Adams IN man, only repeating what I heard on a boring Friday afternoon with no other transfer targets coming in to talk about :)

I'm suprised you say that as all your threads are bad about Mickey and seem to want him out! :p

I think that has happened at every game with the exception of Carlisle, Swindon was just brilliant, and that kind of support wasnt justified for the stuff served up by the team in the weeks leading up to that game

Would you please stop using that "C" word, you know it upsets me.

Quite agree about Swindon but I think Titanic and his lads from Billy were at that one and they have a 100% away success record this season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, and this week more so than ever!

Tell him the real fans are behind him and desperate for him to suceed will ya - i felt sorry for him when one idiot abused him at the start of HALF TIME at Luton game - idiot:albion2:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

Guess that depends on whether the team turn up and put a performance in. Am sure people will not get on their backs from the start, but if they perform like they did at say Carlisle, I think the fans have every right to vent their frustrations at the players and coaching staff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here