Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumour Is.........

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I have now heard this rumour from two sources in the last couple of days, that I dont think know each other, that Micky offered to hand in his resignation after the defeat at home to Leeds, but Dick Knight had a long chat with him and talked him out of jumping ship.

Rumour was the same thing happened earlier in the season after the Boxing Day defeat to Colchester

After reading in todays Argus (Today's Argus - North Stand Chat) that Micky said he would not walk, my two "sauces" are pretty reliable and haven't let me down in the past, so it contradicts the press today.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I heard a strong rumour that Chelsea and Real Madrid had scouts at training yesterday. Apparently they were looking at Doug LOFT... can anyone confirm?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
well if thats true then there is hope that he might leave yet!

I for one hope he will stay he has a job to do and who in his right mind would replace him after reading all the vitriol on this forum about Mickey and if he does leave are you going to contribute to his compensation ....................Naaa! did'nt think so

still keeping the faith and Albion till I die

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The 2 'SAUCES' were clearly BROWN and KETCHUP then... :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So if he's not offered to resign yet and had it rejected, then there is a chance it could still happen. The first bit anyway.

It is 'Good news Friday'.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Think what you like, I was with MA after both games and there were no discussions with the chairman about resignation.

Yes, I work for the Albion... but does that make me a liar? If it was true, surely I would make no comment.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I have now heard this rumour from two sources in the last couple of days, that I dont think know each other, that Micky offered to hand in his resignation after the defeat at home to Leeds, but Dick Knight had a long chat with him and talked him out of jumping ship.

Rumour was the same thing happened earlier in the season after the Boxing Day defeat to Colchester

After reading in todays Argus (Today's Argus - North Stand Chat) that Micky said he would not walk, my two "sauces" are pretty reliable and haven't let me down in the past, so it contradicts the press today.

I do hope not! It will cost the Club a fortune to get rid of him when they have to sack him! :nono:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I think it's fair to say they have at least spoken about Micky's future..

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
True, but he could also have kept silent and not commented.

Which probably would have been a better thing to do as it would have just faded away... By replying so quickly in an abrupt fashion, kind of like a bite it will fuel the story...

12 pages :jester:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here