Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Wedding (29th April) - how important is it to you?

What do you think of the Royal Wedding on 29th April?

• I will be watching it avidly

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • I may watch it if there's nothing else to do and it passes the time

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Largely indifferent

Votes: 42 21.2%
  • Really couldn't give a toss

Votes: 125 63.1%

• Total voters

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Let me see - is my name William Windsor? No....am I Kate Middleton? Ermm, no - so no, not very important to me.

But it would be a lovely excuse to have a street party - if only I lived in that sort of street! Nobody talks to anyone, and the only two or three that might would want to bring their bull-terriers............................ Never mind, I'll probably sink quite a few beers!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Middleton went on her gap year with a friend of a friend. She claimed that she was going to marry Prince William and she had not met him at that point. An unusual coincidence that they ended up on the same course at the same university. :boiledbunnies:

I doubt I will watch it. If it is a nice day, I shall take part in some boules on Brighton seafront with a few ciders and a BBQ.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hopefully I'll be watching day four of Sussex Vs Lancs at the Probiz if we don't capitulate before then. If not a round of golf.
Another day off work anyway :cheers:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Couldn't give a stuff about the wedding itself, but I do enjoy some good old English pomp and circumstance. No one, no one else in The World does this as good as England

clients01.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Probably watch it as Wills has grabbed himself some top totty

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's going to be a real pain in the arse because I have immovable work deadlines right through April, and a further day off then as well as Easter doesn't help at all. It was bad enough when his mum and dad got hitched, which was equally as tedious. Why can't they just elope quietly somewhere?

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I've organised a stag do for a mate in Portugal that entire weekend, which he picked partly because the extra bank holiday means fewer days off work for everybody. So, in that respect, I care about it because it's been helpful for time off. But in any other respect? Of course not.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Think I'll wait until it's on The Simpsons

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its the first royal wedding of any real note in my lifetime and im bloody excited about it

fully intending to go up to london, catch a climpse of what is going on and celebrate the big day. and if i end up with any anarchists around me attempting to ruin it, there will definitely be a kicking off situation

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Couldn't give a stuff about the wedding itself, but I do enjoy some good old English pomp and circumstance. No one, no one else in The World does this as good as England

clients01.jpg

So... where are the England flags?

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
dont care but rather have Andrew as king instead of Charles any day......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here