Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Wedding (29th April) - how important is it to you?

What do you think of the Royal Wedding on 29th April?

• I will be watching it avidly

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • I may watch it if there's nothing else to do and it passes the time

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Largely indifferent

Votes: 42 21.2%
  • Really couldn't give a toss

Votes: 125 63.1%

• Total voters

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Happy for them.

I recognise his future Kingship and like that fact.

Although not really that botherd right now, no doubt it will be more fun at the time.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I voted "couldn't give a toss", but really I wanted to vote for the "Going to be really pissed off with all the acres of newsprint and hours of television that will be dedicated to the royal wankfest."

Long live the English Republic!

(My last word on the subject. Don't give a shit what the toadying royalist forelock-tuggers on here think.)

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I voted "couldn't give a toss", but really I wanted to vote for the "Going to be really pissed off with all the acres of newsprint and hours of television that will be dedicated to the royal wankfest."

Long live the English Republic!

(My last word on the subject. Don't give a shit what the toadying royalist forelock-tuggers on here think.)

Me too!

BTW for anyone of a similar view, who lives in London, this might ease the pain - a 'not the royal wedding' street party: http://www.republic.org.uk/What%20we%20do/Republic%20Campaigns/Royal%20wedding/index.php

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Yep - same here - as far as i'm concerned it's just another day I don't have to work. I won't be watching the wedding if it's on the TV.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
All it means to me is another normal working day. I won't be watching it, I honestly couldn't care less. It's an unneccessary expense, that's how I see it.

D

Deleted User X18H

What is there not to like? A day, where families can be quintessentially English and spend the day together. That’s the big thing for me, having an extra day off and with my family. All you miserable John Catt alikes who are too trendy or republican to be bothered are just basically trying to 'different' it’s almost gothic.

We are having an unofficial street party around here although we expect the council to allow us to close the street off.

Gawd sake come on the whole country is in the doldrums at least this is something other than the Albion to look forward to.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I shall be taking advantage of the hopefully quiet roads to drive down in readiness for THE LAST EVER GAME AT WITHDEAN the following day!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What is there not to like? A day, where families can be quintessentially English and spend the day together. That’s the big thing for me, having an extra day off and with my family. All you miserable John Catt alikes who are too trendy or republican to be bothered are just basically trying to 'different' it’s almost gothic.

We are having an unofficial street party around here although we expect the council to allow us to close the street off.

Gawd sake come on the whole country is in the doldrums at least this is something other than the Albion to look forward to.

This...we have had a summer street party in our road for the last couple of years, reckon this one will end up in a get together with B-B-Q and much merry making!

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Im working that day so wont bother me at all other than the fact i drive round London all day so might not get many deliveries done

I get covered in goose-pimples just thinkinking about it, I can`t get to sleep even now. This must be the most exciting national event since Captain Beaky and his band rocketed to number `5` in 1980. All together " Timid toad,reckless rat,artfull owl and batty bat!"oh such happy,magical times.punk:(and if you see Sid.....tell`im.)

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Marvellous, I'm on nights so get paid overtime for it and get to sleep through all the bullshit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here