Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Rooney cheated on Coleen with hooker while she was pregnant'

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
who would know
other than the scum media we have in this country spreading it all over their rag papers.
kids I would hope would copy his on field behavior(which seems to have quietened down in the last few games) and is reasonably OK.
Blackmail would of coarse be dealt with one hopes by the police

Rooney had an ok game (the lay offs were great) but before that has been terrible. I get the impression he is always good when things are going well but a nightmare when things are bad.

He can be a brilliant footballer but he's got no class.

Same can be said for most of the media whores. We should be able to field a divorcee 11 soon.

I blame the money, the agents and the marketing agents in the game now.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Well, the News of the World believed the Mirror enough to copy the story last night.

If it isn't true, it will cost both a FORTUNE.

They also believed the Mirror into thinking Beckham was cheaitng on Posh Spice, but that never got proven and Beckham threatened to sue the both of them.

Now let's all sit back and watch two tabloid newspapers tumble :)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
They also believed the Mirror into thinking Beckham was cheaitng on Posh Spice, but that never got proven and Beckham threatened to sue the both of them.

Now let's all sit back and watch two tabloid newspapers tumble :)

mmmmm.....

We'll see - I wouldn't put any money on it though.

Lush

Mods' Pet
This from Usain Bolt - one of the best, if not the best, most relaxed sportsmen in the world - in last saturday's Guardian.

"The press? "Yeah, you guys are rough on everybody. You put people under so much pressure." Take the England football team, he says. "You guys set them up by saying they've got to get married early. That's the English way. But you're not ready to settle down, and that's where all the girlfriends come in, and all the problems. You do not want to get married at 22! Especially if you're famous, because girls are going to be throwing themselves at you."

He says there's an inevitability to the way our footballers are undone – marry young, have affairs, get exposed by the tabloids, and that's when the real problems begin. "I wouldn't get married now. It would be awful. Wayne Rooney's the same age as me – he's married and got a kid. I don't think these guys are ready to get married yet. There's less stress on me. If they say, 'I saw Usain out with a girl last night', whatever, cos I'm not married."

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If his pregnant missus was putting out more it'd never have happened!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If Coleen has to call it a day, I think she can feel lucky she has launched a media hoare career on the back of this relationship.

Some might view that as prostitution.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe Coleen won't take him back this time as it's not the first time it's supposedly happened. Cheryl Cole took Ashley back once, but dumped him the second time....coincidentally right about the same time her own career was established and she was a megastar in her own right. Likewise, Coleen has something of a media career and could probably make it on the back of the sympathy vote.

Mrs John Terry, on the other hand- call me a cynic if you will- has no proper job of her own apart from hanging around poncy bars in small dresses and buying handbags every couple of days, and if she dumped her shit of a husband she'd suddenly be out of the limelight and with no income apart from a (tidy) divorce settlement. Some of these women NEED the oxygen of publicity that a footballer husband/boyfriend brings them.

So I think it's fair to say in many of these cases, the willingness of the cheated-upon to forgive the cheater is directly related to the income and future prospects of said female.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The minute the ring's on the finger its the equivalent of six numbers up on the lottery for the WAGs. They can take the retard to the cleaners and come out of it smelling of roses. Job done!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The minute the ring's on the finger its the equivalent of six numbers up on the lottery for the WAGs. They can take the retard to the cleaners and come out of it smelling of roses. Job done!

Sorry but these guys also have a choice to get married, they may be stupid but I don't seem them being dragged to an altar with a gun to their head?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This from Usain Bolt - one of the best, if not the best, most relaxed sportsmen in the world - in last saturday's Guardian.

"The press? "Yeah, you guys are rough on everybody. You put people under so much pressure." Take the England football team, he says. "You guys set them up by saying they've got to get married early. That's the English way. But you're not ready to settle down, and that's where all the girlfriends come in, and all the problems. You do not want to get married at 22! Especially if you're famous, because girls are going to be throwing themselves at you."

He says there's an inevitability to the way our footballers are undone – marry young, have affairs, get exposed by the tabloids, and that's when the real problems begin. "I wouldn't get married now. It would be awful. Wayne Rooney's the same age as me – he's married and got a kid. I don't think these guys are ready to get married yet. There's less stress on me. If they say, 'I saw Usain out with a girl last night', whatever, cos I'm not married."

I quite agree, it's often been said that footballers are pressured by clubs to "settle down" and get married.

Having said that, no-one is forcing these footballers to create million pound industries on the basis of their image, which often includes their families. That has nothing to do with football and they can't really complain if newspapers start picking holes in the validity of the non-football products and services they have on offer.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

You're not comparing like with like. Its two completely different cultures. Practically every kid in Jamaica is brought up by their grandparents cos the parents bugger off to Florida - seperately - just as soon as they can afford the flight and leave the kids behind.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It's a bit low to make the claim that women in love with anyone who might have a talent are simply there to collect their winnings season after season. I haven't read Coleen's autobiography and her exclamations of joy every year as their shared bank account doubles. If that happens to be one of the pluses of a relationship, then so be it. It's not something to be cursed for. The other possible result of such coupling might be the production of some weirdly-named children and some godawful programmes on ITV2 that surely none of us who mildly relish our anonimity and normal lives would wish for. And nor would we wish for poor journalists to write breezily of our irrelevant-to-the-world happenings.
I doubt she'd be the sort i'd go for and i strongly suggest that i would not be right for her either, but people are different and to categorise women married to sports-stars as moneygrabbers and slaggishly ambitious is a low blow. Or if they are those things then they do perhaps sound suitable for the moneygrabbing and laddishly ambitious sports-stars who don boots for glory and a life of fancy.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
These two words sum up the essence of the WAGs. Without the reflected fame why would anyone want to read the ramblings of a complete no mark.

I'd find it hilarious if i were good at something, got meself a wife without deep psychological problems or much of anything upstairs and we had publishers lining up to bid for her autobiography after i'd done three versions of my own already. It's quite possible they'd find it equally funny. The idea that other WAGs want to get up to Coleen's level and sit jealously at home of how much media coverage she got last week is a little to ludicrous to believe. Maybe it's true in some cases, but i wouldn't know who and i'd find those people amusing rather than rotten.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
But just because someone is a WAG or is perceived as one, whilst it is unpallatable to many people as its viewed as simple gold digging - it doesn't justify a husbands adultery!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here