Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Rooney cheated on Coleen with hooker while she was pregnant'

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
methinks some team managers need to start putting bromide in the players half time drinks..

damn sight cheaper than hiring these 'ladies', and also paying lawyers to get injunctions etc..

not to mention 'please forgive me' pressies, for their respective WAGs..

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
i dsont understand how mega rich footballers who have stunning girlfriends and wifes would cheat and would PAY for sex at that

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
If you're calling it revenge I think you're granting these footballers far too much brains.

I wasn't referring to footballers. I just wondered if you thought there was ever a justified reason for it. In life in general. Like, if someone has cheated on you are you licensed to do that yourself?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i dsont understand how mega rich footballers who have stunning girlfriends and wifes would cheat and would PAY for sex at that

Why do dogs lick their own bollocks?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Times' daily football supplement is called 'The Game', and guess who they have on the front cover today....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why can't they keep it in their pants?! :tosser::rant:
There could be any number of reasons, and none of them are our business, IMO.

I find it odd that the sexual antics of others are found so fascinating by such a large percentage of the population, that the red tops can sell papers by exposing them. I'm fairly sure there are other countries where nobody gives a shit about celebrity sex lives.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Who gives a shit?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Can't be bothered to read the whole thread but here's my take. Personally I couldn't care less about Rooney's private life BUT these players are more then happy to have magazines and papers at their weddings, parties, births of children and other private events and gladly take the cash that they offer. Now as far as the press are concerned they now have a vested interest in said player's personal life as they have been let in. You can't have it both ways, you can't open your door when everything is going well then slam it shut when it isn't. The fact most of them are pillocks is a sign of the modern footballer.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Can't be bothered to read the whole thread but here's my take. Personally I couldn't care less about Rooney's private life BUT these players are more then happy to have magazines and papers at their weddings, parties, births of children and other private events and gladly take the cash that they offer. Now as far as the press are concerned they now have a vested interest in said player's personal life as they have been let in. You can't have it both ways, you can't open your door when everything is going well then slam it shut when it isn't. The fact most of them are pillocks is a sign of the modern footballer.

:thumbsup:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Like many I could not care one jot what the pathetic little twat wants shag.

It's a pretty simple equation in my humble opinion.

Brainless Thick Twat + Pandering agents and hangers-on + f***ing Wads of cash = Inevitable PR Disaster.

It is laughable how the press are invited in to certain events in these people's lives and then asked to respect their privacy when the shit hits the fan.

If you run with the wolves.......

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think everyone's missed the main point of this story: that there's a hotel in MANCHESTER that charges £300 a night?? Really?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
True, I'll take that and raise you a "why have a second hand kebab when you have steak at home?"

From reading an article about my MP in Hove, I know what £30 gets you. I'm therefore guessing £1000 get's you a bit more than some 'second hand kebab' meat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here