Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for people NOT going to Donny

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
seven stands said:
only 500 miles round trip for the test drive :)

14 of them and it will want another service.

Supposed to get them serviced every 7k miles bloody expensive as it's a car you just want to drive and drive.

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
ali jenkins said:
The insurance on the one im getting is already enough thanks, i dont even think i would get insured on an Evo.

I bought an Uno Turbo ( any one remember them) 1.4 130bhp when i was 20 and the insurance was £900 a year!!!!!! Good fun it was though.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
Goring Gull said:
I bought an Uno Turbo ( any one remember them) 1.4 130bhp when i was 20 and the insurance was £900 a year!!!!!! Good fun it was though.

My bro had two i got the punto gt not as much fun as the uno ie

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
seven stands said:
My bro had two i got the punto gt not as much fun as the uno ie

Part ex'd mine for a new Saxo vts 3 years after i bought it - body work was mint on the Uno but the engine was starting to suffer by then. Did i miss the turbo though, The Vts had to be ragged a bit to much for my liking to get real top performance out of it.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I sadly will not be going, good luck to those who are, cheer on the lads to victory

Am i a bad fan?

Come and have a go if you think yer 'ard enough:down: :blush:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Goring Gull said:
Yes, to be honest i'll probably still fall into the fairweather.casual fan come totting up the games at the end of the season.

Although if put into points i reckon a league home game would be one point along with home cup matches - away league and major cup games 2 points, away tin pot cup games 3 points.

I could well make a part time fan

I don't really agree with that point system. Millwall is piss easy to get to on a midweek, and rather cheap!

Where as Yeovil and Southend ment that i had to leave work early and cost me more in travel to get there, so surley Millwall can't be worth more points than them??

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Kenhead said:
I don't really agree with that point system. Millwall is piss easy to get to on a midweek, and rather cheap!

Where as Yeovil and Southend ment that i had to leave work early and cost me more in travel to get there, so surley Millwall can't be worth more points than them??

But Millwall is a scary place to go to.Deff worth more points

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
And if your doing away games then i reckon it should be done on distance travelled, Hudds, Bradford Scunny Donny are all very close to you!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I dont go to games until we get the big boys in the cup games, f*** the STH's... I should have the right to go!

Glory Fans we are here woah!!!

:jester: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here