Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for people NOT going to Donny

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
algie said:
Fair enough.You are like me,i hate Withdean and this season i have forced myself to try and get to many games as poss.Missed 2 so far which is bloody good by my standards.Still i only ever paid once full price(well fa cup ticket £15)the rest i've got of NSC.Bottom line is i can't afford it

Yeah ive missed a few recently due to various reasons but will be back for most of the rest of the games this season.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
seven stands said:
if someone like liz costa for any reason dosent make say 5 games to drop her below 90% she isnt a full time fan then :tosser:

supporting the albion isnt just about 90mins a week

Liz Costa is above the level of your normal fan she is a Albion Legend in her own right :bowdown:

She has followed the club through thick and thin and shouldn't even be brought into a debate about level of fandom - wash your mouth out young sir.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Re: Re: Re: Roll call for people NOT going to Donny

Zesh Rehman 34 said:
your annoying me now, for you these arent exactly 'away games' but you still make a massive thing about it. And when you went to withdean you started a thread about it, when we took 600 to Huddersfield they didnt all start threads about it did they.

There was a back slapping thread from someone about well done to all that travelled - and alot were happy to be named and shamed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
algie said:
How many birthdays a year does Minis Have?:lolol:

Thankfully just the one - why ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Beach Hut said:
Thankfully just the one - why ?

Just that Minis Birthday seems to crop up alot:wave:

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
In previous years I would, but I have a family now, Doncaster is a hole for them to walk around while I am at the game, the grounds a bit of a dump as well, and I have plenty of more local games to choose in the north.

Hope the lads get a result for all who go, but it has got a bit too expensive not to be selective about games.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nope im not because I have childcare responsibilities on Saturday.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Goring Gull said:
Liz Costa is above the level of your normal fan she is a Albion Legend in her own right :bowdown:

She has followed the club through thick and thin and shouldn't even be brought into a debate about level of fandom - wash your mouth out young sir.

Now I KNOW this thread is a wind-up.

Well done, you had me going.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Goring Gull said:
If you only go to home games you are a part time fan in the same respect if i only went to away games i'm a part time fan - only if you make about 90% of matches could you even dream of being considered a full time Albionite.

Really 90% attendace in a seasin including tin pot paint games is a full time Albionite

50 - 60% and above is a part time fan

Any thing less than 50% is casual/ fairweather fan - Fact

Either Ive missed the joke here or you are a full time knobber! :nono:

Im not going by the way as Im hoping to buy a car on Saturday. :clap2:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
algie said:
Just that Minis Birthday seems to crop up alot:wave:

Birthday 15.11 and swimming birthday party (joint with friend) 25.11

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
ali jenkins said:
Either Ive missed the joke here or you are a full time knobber! :nono:

Im not going by the way as Im hoping to buy a car on Saturday. :clap2:

You don't want to buy my Mitsu Lancer Evo 6 by any chance?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Beach Hut said:
Birthday 15.11 and swimming birthday party (joint with friend) 25.11

How come his friend has racked up 10 more birthdays than him? I take it he is 15 and you celebrate once a month. He must really be looking forward to birthday 16.01.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Les Biehn said:
How come his friend has racked up 10 more birthdays than him? I take it he is 15 and you celebrate once a month. He must really be looking forward to birthday 16.01.

No he was 9 on the 15.11 and having a joing party on 25.11 with another girl who was born a few days after him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here