Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for people NOT going to Donny

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Man of Harveys said:
Are you accusing him in print of financial irregularities, i.e. syphoning off club funds? Didn't you do that once before?

No, what gave you that idea - i was mearly stating that if teh club get more revenue some will onviously go to his wages there for it could provide him the cash to make home improvements.

I don't know where you get these ideas.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Goring Gull said:
No, what gave you that idea - i was mearly stating that if teh club get more revenue some will onviously go to his wages there for it could provide him the cash to make home improvements.

I don't know where you get these ideas.
What wages? Dick Knight doesn't draw a wage from the club.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The Large One said:
What wages? Dick Knight doesn't draw a wage from the club.

I didn't realise that i was under the impression he must have paid himself some sort of salary, my mistake.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Goring Gull said:
But Algie he's starting to see the light by going to an away game.

Prefer home games.That really made me laugh.I never thought someone would say that:ohmy:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
algie said:
Prefer home games.That really made me laugh.I never thought someone would say that:ohmy:

I prefer the atmosphere at away games. I prefer home games because it actually makes money for the club is that so hard to understand?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Goring Gull said:
If you only go to home games you are a part time fan in the same respect if i only went to away games i'm a part time fan - only if you make about 90% of matches could you even dream of being considered a full time Albionite.

Really 90% attendace in a seasin including tin pot paint games is a full time Albionite

50 - 60% and above is a part time fan

Any thing less than 50% is casual/ fairweather fan - Fact

What the hell are you on about?To pay about £300 for a season ticket for the last five years or so,to travel to as many away games as I can make and to go to all tin paint pot games must count for something.

But I'm sure a real die hard like you knows what he's talking about:rolleyes:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
DAMANCLAY said:
I prefer the atmosphere at away games. I prefer home games because it actually makes money for the club is that so hard to understand?

What you get value for money then?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
FalmerforAll!** said:
What the hell are you on about?To pay about £300 for a season ticket for the last five years or so,to travel to as many away games as I can make and to go to all tin paint pot games must count for something.

But I'm sure a real die hard like you knows what he's talking about:rolleyes:

Very easy to understand only half the games are at home in a season - still following?

So that is half the games - partime. Where as if you make all home and away that's 100% so that would be full time and obviously cup game sare added extras hence why i've said 90% makes you a full time Albionite as even the most die hard is unlikely to make every first team game in a season.

I think that's a fair assumption as long as everyone enjoys their level of commitment i don't see an issue - some people really do seem to be blowing a few blood vessels over a perfectly fair assesment of level of fan.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Goring Gull said:
Very easy to understand only half the games are at home in a season - still following?

So that is half the games - partime. Where as if you make all home and away that's 100% so that would be full time and obviously cup game sare added extras hence why i've said 90% makes you a full time Albionite as even the most die hard is unlikely to make every first team game in a season.

I think that's a fair assumption as long as everyone enjoys their level of commitment i don't see an issue - some people really do seem to be blowing a few blood vessels over a perfectly fair assesment of level of fan.

You not a fair weather fan.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
algie said:
What you get value for money then?

Away games yes, Home games not really. Not really that relevant though.

Dont get me wrong I f***ing hate Withdean with a passion but id rather give money to the club.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
DAMANCLAY said:
Away games yes, Home games not really. Not really that relevant though.

Dont get me wrong I f***ing hate Withdean with a passion but id rather give money to the club.

Fair enough.You are like me,i hate Withdean and this season i have forced myself to try and get to many games as poss.Missed 2 so far which is bloody good by my standards.Still i only ever paid once full price(well fa cup ticket £15)the rest i've got of NSC.Bottom line is i can't afford it

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Re: Re: Roll call for people NOT going to Donny

Goring Gull said:
Most on NSC probably

I however will there another away trip for the Loyal GG.

your annoying me now, for you these arent exactly 'away games' but you still make a massive thing about it. And when you went to withdean you started a thread about it, when we took 600 to Huddersfield they didnt all start threads about it did they.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
if someone like liz costa for any reason dosent make say 5 games to drop her below 90% she isnt a full time fan then :tosser:

supporting the albion isnt just about 90mins a week

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here