Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for people NOT going to Donny

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Albion Dan said:
So you admit you are a part time fan then as you dont go to home games?

Yes, to be honest i'll probably still fall into the fairweather.casual fan come totting up the games at the end of the season.

Although if put into points i reckon a league home game would be one point along with home cup matches - away league and major cup games 2 points, away tin pot cup games 3 points.

I could well make a part time fan

Last edited:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
I will not be going. :-(

When i have 3 kids all wanting games consules and christ knows what else for Christmas i should know where my priorities lie. (actually quoted by the wife)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not.

Scissor Sisters at Wembley on Friday night and back in town for a party on saturday night.

Nice.

Football, schmootball.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I'm not.

Scissor Sisters at Wembley on Friday night and back in town for a party on saturday night.

Nice.

Football, schmootball.

Whilst at the Scissor Sisters you can still chant "does your boyfriend know your here" just so you don't feel as though you're missing out on anything.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The Large One said:
Alright, put it this way, all the things you criticise the Albion and its fans for are things you have within you to do something about - yet choose not to.

I went against Tranmere and tried my best, I might even go to teh Cheltenham game as back down south that weeknd - was meant to be an all day pub crawl with a couple of mates unfortunately a mate who lives in Crawley suggested we partake of the pubs up there - so that has definitely pushed me alot nearer a second consecutive visit to the Withdean.

Crawley pubs - oh dear and that comes from someone who grew up in Worthing.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Goring Gull said:
I went against Tranmere and tried my best, I might even go to teh Cheltenham game as back down south that weeknd - was meant to be an all day pub crawl with a couple of mates unfortunately a mate who lives in Crawley suggested we partake of the pubs up there - so that has definitely pushed me alot nearer a second consecutive visit to the Withdean.

Crawley pubs - oh dear and that comes from someone who grew up in Worthing.

It's nice to know you're here

Now :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: off

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Beach Hut said:
I am on swimming duties at Minis birthday

How many birthdays a year does Minis Have?:lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
DAMANCLAY said:
Ill be there for my first away trip of the season, Prefer to go to Withdean to be honest.

:jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Goring Gull said:
Its all money for the coffers of the club - or more than likely a new bathroom in DK's villa.
Are you accusing him in print of financial irregularities, i.e. syphoning off club funds? Didn't you do that once before?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here