Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Fowler Coming

E

enigma

NO WAY is fowler on 80k a week.

You're right Kinky, Whitbread is good. Very composed on the ball.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:
Can't they have McCammon back?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good suggestion Lord B!

By the way, whoever said Fowler was on £80k a week is wrong. The papers said Pearce was keen to get rid of him in the Summer due to his £40k a week wages.

Fowler is MINTED and does not need to go and get a big wage somewhere so moving to Pompey or even a Championship side would not surprise me.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Superseagull said:
I think Leeds are still paying part of his wages whilst he plays for Man City?
Surely not still?
Taht whole debacle totally summed Leeds up:D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Eggmundo said:
Surely not still?
Taht whole debacle totally summed Leeds up:D

It owuldn't surprise me one bit remember this is a club that rented a fish tank and owned no players as a separate company owned them :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
£28M ROBBIE STILL WANTS TO BE A WINNER
David Mcdonnell, Mirror.co.uk

STUART PEARCE last night claimed Robbie Fowler's status as the Premiership's richest player with a fortune of £28million has not robbed him of his desire on the pitch.
Fowler has amassed his extraordinary fortune through a series of successful business projects, including property investment as well as millions earned from his lucrative football career.

millwall next??

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
If Man City play him in two more games, they pay Leeds a further installment, so he will be going somewhere or rot in their reserves.

Not true.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Beach Hut said:
It owuldn't surprise me one bit remember this is a club that rented a fish tank and owned no players as a separate company owned them :lolol: :lolol:

Also not true.

We own the fish tank!

HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dec 7, 2004
NR SOUTHAMPTON
Living only a mile or so from Eastleigh's ground a little info on Andy F the guy from Eastleigh.
His goalscoring record is one of the best in non-league football over the last three or four years.
Scored 20+ goals every season while Eastleigh worked there way up to Conference South.
Somebody at work who's son is one of Eastleigh's sponsors told me that AF is not sure if he wants to step up so far as he more than likely won't start every week and he's happy where he is but is going along to Brighton just to see if it's for him.
He's probably on good money at Eastleigh.
Hope he does come along to us though.
HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
brighton rock said:
will you keep komass?

I understand the chances are very good.

The minimum anybody can buy him for is £1.5 million, and that's only if he agrees to a move (he still has 3 years left on his contract at West Brom). Apparently, both he and his missus are very happy in Cardiff and he's not interested in a move to another Championship club.

West Brom won't sell him to any of their relegation rivals, none of the top clubs are likely to be interested, so that only leaves a small number of mid-ranking Premiership clubs who are possibles for a move.

The player said last week he doesn't want to go anywhere. Sam Hammam is a good friend of West Brom's chairman, and Hammam's confident that Koumas will be here until the end of the season at least, so fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Richie Morris said:
Cameron Jerome to a Premiership side struggling for goals and the money to be spent on Koumas?

I'm expecting there to be a few changes in January, but I reckon Jerome and Koumas will stay.

I see Ricketts going back to Leeds and then straight out to another Championship side on loan. I reckon Alan Lee will leave. I think one or two reserves may be going out on loan, and I expect two or three players to come in (two new strikers and a defender).

That's what the management reckon at the moment, but of course these things can change very quickly.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was reported in one paper that Pompey were after him but his £30k per week would make him the highest paid player ever at Portsmouth.

I am sure that I also read that he owns half of the houses in a couple of roads of Moss Side Manchester.

Wasnt there also something about him and Bellotti's wife?

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
BensGrandad said:
It was reported in one paper that Pompey were after him but his £30k per week would make him the highest paid player ever at Portsmouth.

I am sure that I also read that he owns half of the houses in a couple of roads of Moss Side Manchester..

Him and Owen own half of Liverpool

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
BensGrandad said:
to join Millwall.

The Star on Sunday says that Millwalls new Chairman Peter De Savry wants to bring Robbie Fowler to Millwall in January and their manager said they are looking to sign 5 players of which two are premiership strikers.

How will we compete.................sign a 26 year old from Eastleigh

Nicely presented as fact BG, and helped along by a sideswipe at the Eastleigh trialist..

De Savry also is a fool who's making noises to appeal to Millwall fans, and is quickly being found out.
The Observer's 'Said and Done' column has him banged to rights.
PdeS is quoted as saying he tried to sign Roy Keane.
"I believed that in spite of the quality of some of the other interested clubs, we were in with a genuine chance. As it turned out Roy deceided to go elsewhere.."

Complete rubbish..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here