Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Revenge for Falmer

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I live in the Lewes District Council catchment area (Telscombe Cliffs). For the first time EVER i have voted for the Conservatives PURELY because Labour have no chance in this area and I want Pepper, Lee and all the other Lib Dems off the council becuase of what they had done with Falmer. My only regret was forgetting to wear my Albion top down to the polling booth.

If anyone in the LDC area has not already done so, I suggest you get down there and do the same!

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BUTTERBALL said:
I live in the Lewes District Council catchment area (Telscombe Cliffs). For the first time EVER i have voted for the Conservatives PURELY because Labour have no chance in this area and I want Pepper, Lee and all the other Lib Dems off the council becuase of what they had done with Falmer. My only regret was forgetting to wear my Albion top down to the polling booth.

If anyone in the LDC area has not already done so, I suggest you get down there and do the same!

:clap:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
BUTTERBALL said:

:clap:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
BUTTERBALL said:

Voting Tory must have been hard, I would rather bang nails in my feet, but well done, I can see why you did it. Noew you better burn all your clothes and have a shower.

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
Now thats a Margaret Thatcher hater me back in about 77 in Northern Ireland

Attachments

• margaret thatcher.jpg
    margaret thatcher.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,370

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I could not have stood so close to her and not clubbed the bitch to death.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
GNF on Tour said:

??? she's georgeous mate

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
Barrel of Fun said:
mdotw - if that is you in the centre - you look a bit like Kiefer Sutherland!

Yep me looking out of corner of my eye, giving her the daggers, they took 2 pics one of that group and the other group which made the press my one did not because of the way I was looking at her :lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
GNF on Tour said:

As you were born in '69, I imagine you were more concerned about not forgetting to get your homework in on time.

I doubt she was too concerned about stroppy 8 year olds.;)

And as for Statto - born in '84, you weren't even a wet dream at the time - what exactly are you cheering for? She was out of power before you were out of nappies.....

Last edited:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
HampshireSeagulls said:
As you were born in '69, I imagine you were more concerned about not forgetting to get your homework in on time.

I doubt she was too concerned about stroppy 8 year olds.;)

And as for Statto - born in '84, you weren't even a wet dream at the time - what exactly are you cheering for? She was out of power before you were out of nappies.....

Go f*** yourself you pompous establishment twat. My youth and teen years were littered with images of mass redundancies, coppers smashing miners on picket lines, health cuts, cut to education (including the special needs education of my kid sister). Your absolute condesending ****, how dare you critisise me for having an opionion wishing the bitch dead.

Go to Hell.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
GNF on Tour said:
Go f*** yourself you pompous establishment twat. My youth and teen years were littered with images of mass redundancies, coppers smashing miners on picket lines, health cuts, cut to education (including the special needs education of my kid sister). Your absolute condesending ****, how dare you critisise me for having an opionion wishing the bitch dead.

Go to Hell.

Quality ranting there sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here