Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Revenge for Falmer

smudge said:
Agreed Yorkie!

That's because people in Yorkshire aren't as "right on" as some of the luvvies in Brighton. They love the image Brighton has of being all arty & bohemian.
Me, I'd just love to see Falmer sorted, Brighton & Hove seafront sorted, people going into A&E up at Sussex County come out alive without contracting MRSA, the litter cleaned up so that Brighton doesn't look like a f***ing tip, London Rd to have SOMETHING done to regenerate the area, all hoodie/chav/yobs given a slap every time they step out of line, old people to be given better care by the state. I know there are other things that I could mention but that'll do for now.

I once said something against Gay Pride on here & had people calling me homophobic; once again because I don't agree with all this Brighton "right on" attitude. I'd like the Albion to be able to kick start the season with a home game, but instead of that we have the Pink Pound winning the day in the park; followed by us having to pay for the clean up over the next couple of days.

As for Maggie; well she did a few things wrong, but she did a few things right. She also only went to war when we had good reason & didn't lie in the house about the reason.

If you don't like that then kiss my f***ing arse.
OOh smudge ,you're not going to be very popular in the north laine coffee houses tonight,next you'll be asking for your bins to collected regularly.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
smudge said:
Agreed Yorkie!

That's because people in Yorkshire aren't as "right on" as some of the luvvies in Brighton. They love the image Brighton has of being all arty & bohemian.
Me, I'd just love to see Falmer sorted, Brighton & Hove seafront sorted, people going into A&E up at Sussex County come out alive without contracting MRSA, the litter cleaned up so that Brighton doesn't look like a f***ing tip, London Rd to have SOMETHING done to regenerate the area, all hoodie/chav/yobs given a slap every time they step out of line, old people to be given better care by the state. I know there are other things that I could mention but that'll do for now.

I once said something against Gay Pride on here & had people calling me homophobic; once again because I don't agree with all this Brighton "right on" attitude. I'd like the Albion to be able to kick start the season with a home game, but instead of that we have the Pink Pound winning the day in the park; followed by us having to pay for the clean up over the next couple of days.

As for Maggie; well she did a few things wrong, but she did a few things right. She also only went to war when we had good reason & didn't lie in the house about the reason.

If you don't like that then kiss my f***ing arse.

Ooh, Smudge you raving establishmentarian you! You'll be upsetting all the people who work themselves into a frenzy about a Prime Minister they barely remember, and can't use the word "gay" without having to go home and beat themselves with birch twigs as penance.

I think you are taking a risk with the possible links being made by anti-gay ranting and asking people to "kiss [your] f***ing arse" - you are in danger of being taken up on the offer!

Now, get gone and kiss that picture of Tony Blair until we tell you that you are purged...

vauxhallexile

Jul 31, 2003
Lawro's Lip said:
So at the end of all this when Ruth says YES, are LDC less likely to continue ther delaying tactics and continous opposition to the stadium or are things much the same?

Hopefully leading Lewes councillors will listen to the voters - a large group of who said they support a stadium last Thursday - and accept Kelly's decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here