Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Revenge for Falmer

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
GNF on Tour said:
Go f*** yourself you pompous establishment twat. My youth and teen years were littered with images of mass redundancies, coppers smashing miners on picket lines, health cuts, cut to education (including the special needs education of my kid sister). Your absolute condesending ****, how dare you critisise me for having an opionion wishing the bitch dead.

Go to Hell.
top ranting

ps............agree with your sentiments about thatcher :)

Last edited:

Stumpy Tim

GNF on Tour said:
Go f*** yourself you pompous establishment twat. My youth and teen years were littered with images of mass redundancies, coppers smashing miners on picket lines, health cuts, cut to education (including the special needs education of my kid sister). Your absolute condesending ****, how dare you critisise me for having an opionion wishing the bitch dead.

Go to Hell.

So let me get this straight... you don't like Thatcher? It's a bit unclear

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
GNF on Tour said:
Go f*** yourself you pompous establishment twat. My youth and teen years were littered with images of mass redundancies, coppers smashing miners on picket lines, health cuts, cut to education (including the special needs education of my kid sister).

You saw the images the press wanted you to see. Ned & I lived through it. Don't believe all you saw in the press.
It's strange but this hatred and sheer venom for Thatcher seems to be more prolific in Brighton than in Yorkshire where all the harm was done.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yorkie said:
You saw the images the press wanted you to see. Ned & I lived through it. Don't believe all you saw in the press.
It's strange but this hatred and sheer venom for Thatcher seems to be more prolific in Brighton than in Yorkshire where all the harm was done.
more prolific on here

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
GNF on Tour said:

Go to Hell.
:yawn:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
GNF on Tour said:

Go to Hell.

Thanks. I'll promise not to lose sleep over your ranting.

Quick - there's a sheep over there, I suggest you follow it......

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
GNF on Tour said:

Go to Hell.

rant of the month.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
GNF on Tour said:

Go to Hell.

And my thirties have been littered with illegal wars, ever poorer pensioners, raids on my pension pot, soaring council tax, murdered scientists, cuts in the NHS, public sector job losses, ill-equiped armed forces, poltical plagerisum, ever greater state control over peoples freedom, corruption of democracy.

If Thatcher deserves to die then Blair is equally deserving.

larus

The mines were shut because we coudn't compete with other countries.

I don't want to pay more taxes to pay to produce something in this country if e can't compete. Simple economics.

Fo all the ranting that everyone does over Maggie, she is widely recognised as having done far more good for this country than harm. Her legacy was a total reform of the trade unions and modernisation of the economy.

We couldn't compete with cheap labour countries, and have therefore moved our economies more into intellectual areas such as financial services.

As for people not getting the education, elederly care, health care they feel they are entitled to; get used to it. No matter what level we get, it will never be as good as the level that the wealthy get, so there will always be jealousy. It was like this before Thatcher, during Thatcher, during Blair and guess what, it ain't going to change.

I know that all the lefties think that we all deserve the same, but as soon as you take away the incentive for people to try to better themselves/improve their lives, you take away the enery from then ecomony - this is the failure for commmunism (and also wealth redistribution). Without the entrepreneurial element to the economy, it stagnates and the government doesn't have the tax revenue to pay for the services that we all need.

Mar 10, 2006
GNF on Tour said:

Go to Hell.

Great rant - I was born in '69 and grew up under Thatcher and I totally despise the woman and everything she stood for. To all the pompous wankers out there (probably because they made a fortune on the backs of others) we are now reaping the benefits of what she created - a total breakdown in society where nobody has respect for anyone or anything and money is king.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
larus said:
The mines were shut because we coudn't compete with other countries.

I don't want to pay more taxes to pay to produce something in this country if e can't compete. Simple economics.

In those days it was political what was selected to be subsidised - - nuclear industry, farming etc. Anyway not being able to compete was not the reason - it was one of the justifications.

Westdene Seagull said:
And my thirties have been littered with illegal wars, ever poorer pensioners, raids on my pension pot, soaring council tax, murdered scientists, cuts in the NHS, public sector job losses, ill-equiped armed forces, poltical plagerisum, ever greater state control over peoples freedom, corruption of democracy.

If Thatcher deserves to die then Blair is equally deserving.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: well said sir.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
GNF on Tour said:

Go to Hell.

Hear Hear. Just because I wasn't around in the war, doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about Hitler.

Great bloke, got the trains running on time and sorted out the Motorways.

Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Hear Hear. Just because I wasn't around in the war, doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about Hitler.

Akshely it was Mussolini who sorted out the trains (in Italy). German trains were running fine when Adolf strolled in in 1932.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bevendean Hillbilly said:

Point of order, it was Mussolini who sorted out the trains (and the Mafia).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Clive Walker's slaphead said:
Great rant - I was born in '69 and grew up under Thatcher and I totally despise the woman and everything she stood for. To all the pompous wankers out there (probably because they made a fortune on the backs of others) we are now reaping the benefits of what she created - a total breakdown in society where nobody has respect for anyone or anything and money is king.

Agree with every single word of that [except for '71 instead of '69] Good work.

Dick Knights Mumm said:
In those days it was political what was selected to be subsidised - - nuclear industry, farming etc. Anyway not being able to compete was not the reason - it was one of the justifications.

Slightly moot point, but this is always how it has worked, and still works. The industries need subsidies because they are not competitive... it's just a political question of which uncompetitive industry you subsidise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here