• Revell

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Murray

Votes: 186 91.6%

• Total voters

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I agree with the statement bright but a certain Mr El Abd also had a go at the southstand as well - cant remember the game but he definitely did almost the same thing!

Then El-Abd is a twat too! I stand by my statement. It's unprofessional and some players seem quick to forget that a lot of people sitting in those stands pay well over £500 to follow the club all season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I agree with the statement bright but a certain Mr El Abd also had a go at the southstand as well - cant remember the game but he definitely did almost the same thing!

Home defeat to (relegated) Bradford. The South Stand had the AUDACITY at the final whistle to boo a piss-poor performance and abysmal result, and El Abd took this as his cue to give everyone the wanker sign and tell us to f*** off.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Can we put this to bed now, its was CLEAR Murray is better than Revell way befre last nights game.

Sometimes you wonder what game Brighton fans see, how on earth Revell can be considered anyway better than Murray is beyond me.

Now Murray has 3 assists and a goal for the season, but people still think he is rubbish, lazy, languid blah blah

Yesterday Revell ran about not getting into position, maybe a horrific challenge on Kuipers, blazed his easy chance over the bar and was unlucky with long range effort.

Murray on the otherhand won flick ons, held the ball up, had 4/5 chances on goal, all on target and scored a great goal. BUt because he didnt run about much, people still questin his ability, truly SHOCKING by our fans

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Biggest joke of a poll ever, makes some of our fans look really clueless when it comes to understanding the game of football.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
depends on whether you define a good player as one who actually is a good player or one that works hard

i mean, you could stick paula radcliffe upfront and she could probably run around a bit

...and quite possibly more effectively than Revell.

(sorry that's unfair)

Still it has nothing to do with Murray being here. He is simply light years ahead in terms of skill and reading of the game. It's why he scores more goals.
Revell gives the appearance of being involved. Murray isn't so visibly active. Love Revell for his attitude. Top bloke.
Love Murray for his goalscoring ability.
Know which one I would rather have in my team if I wanted to win games (ie. score more goals than the opposition).

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know why this thread has cropped up again. I didn't mean what I said, but I definately prefer Revell to Murray (not ability wise)

ElkieB

Jun 24, 2008
Peacehaven
Have to go for Murray, far better finisher and whilst both also good blokes, Murray never ripped off my wife for over £100 cleaning money.:angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The only thing in Revells favour was he loved the club, would run his guts out for the team and never asked for a transfer.

Where does the 'loved the club' bullshit come from?

I vividly recall him telling the South Stand to f*** off after scoring a hat-trick against Bournemouth shortly before his departure.

Just because someone runs around a lot, it does NOT mean they love the club.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Murray, just, at least he actually has some ability and doesn't just run around like a headless chicken, in fact, he doesn't really run at all.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Where does the 'loved the club' bullshit come from?

I vividly recall him telling the South Stand to f*** off after scoring a hat-trick against Bournemouth shortly before his departure.

Just because someone runs around a lot, it does NOT mean they love the club.

I sit in the south stand and don't recall that. The only thing I remember was him giving Wilkins some verbal because Wilkins had been very critical of him.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
This is a joke right?

Murray by a MILE.

Revell = Poor mans Chris mcPhee
Murray = Poor mans Berbatov

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here