Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Murray

Votes: 186 91.6%

• Total voters

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Always remem that header at Bournemouth at pitch side just makes me prefer Revell and i didnt like Murrays attitude in getting sent off but im not judging ability as much here.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Still buzzing thinking about it!

Welcome to NSC!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Head says Murray

Heart says Revell

My fault I'm sure, but i want my Albion players to run about a bit like they CARE and are putting themselves out a bit for the cause.

So I voted Revell.

see now TH , that is the sort've post that deserve shit thrown at it for having an opinion

careful now ;)

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Murray for me cos he sent us to the top of the league! What was i thinking making this. Can mods delete it lol

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Murray won't just win it because he is still playing for us...
Currently enormous lead for Murray (129 for, 15 (only fifteen) against, as even NSC recognise a better/more effective player when they see one.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
No I explained after that i made this thread suddenly. I agreed Murray has a lot of quality and a lot more than Revell i just really like Revell for his whole hearted performances. It was a case of me preferring Revell than rating him higher, the thread was a rush of blood to the head!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Or not...

I only liked Revell more because he was my favourite player. Is that such a crime.

Thread wasn't needed I know. Will learn from my errors lol

I would go with that:thumbsup:

Did you see insiders reply to my ask the club? VERY intruiging!!!!!

Certainly did. It's surely Falmer related as it's MP's diary so my guesses are:

1) Main contractor has been selected and contract signed.
2) Stadium sponsor announced.
3) Someone's buying a share in the Community Stadium Company.
3) Some more of the finance has been agreed (eg football federation grants or govt money for the city college "campus" etc); seems very unlikely to be the majority unless the contractor has been appointed.
4) Remaining planning applications submitted - this would be a bit of a let down considering Paul's rather guarded post but no less relevant

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Certainly did. It's surely Falmer related as it's MP's diary so my guesses are:

1) Main contractor has been selected and contract signed.
2) Stadium sponsor announced.
3) Someone's buying a share in the Community Stadium Company.
3) Some more of the finance has been agreed (eg football federation grants or govt money for the city college "campus" etc); seems very unlikely to be the majority unless the contractor has been appointed.
4) Remaining planning applications submitted - this would be a bit of a let down considering Paul's rather guarded post but no less relevant

All of those have gone through my head but the first seems most likely (although i thought MP said that would be early next month?).

Saying that I spoke to him after the council planning comitee and he did seem VERY chipper and upbeat. I reckon this could be very good news!

Could be a Major thing in the progress of the stadium? Possibly a player but as you pointed out it's related to the stadium diary so probably not.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
This thread was a bit silly anyway...

Does anyone not remember Revell's attitude towards the fans at the end of his stay with us?

Anyone who doesn't...Watch the DVD that ST's received through the post the other day. When he scored his hat-trick goal against Bournemouth, and just after he and Wilkins shared an embrace. He turns to the crowd, swings his arm and utters the words "f*** Off" to the south stand at Withdean.

That's gratitude when WE were the people that payed his wages, just by being there in the first place! :rant:

:tosser:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I agree with the statement bright but a certain Mr El Abd also had a go at the southstand as well - cant remember the game but he definitely did almost the same thing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here