Who is the better player?

• Revell

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Murray

Votes: 186 91.6%

• Total voters

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I know for a fact that Murray will win the poll as he is still playing for the albion.

I really do not agree that Murray is a better player than Revell so just wanted to see poll result. ..

How can you not agree that Murrary is a better player than Revel??

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Poor form overlapping from last season? Well I recall him scoring in the last away match at Bristol, the second last home match against Hartlepool, at Luton, oh and against Port Vale too. In fact, he scored in 4 of the last 6 matches of last season. Wouldn't it be a nightmare if he was carrying on that form......

9 goals in 20 matches does not lie, my friend. It took Revell 18 months to get 13 league goals, yet Murray got 9 in just 14 weeks! This "poor form" is just rubbish as far as I'm concerned. He's been quality ever since he got here (bar one shocker in the worst team performance of the season). I think people should lay off him.

Spot on :thumbsup:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Poor form overlapping from last season? Well I recall him scoring in the last away match at Bristol, the second last home match against Hartlepool, at Luton, oh and against Port Vale too. In fact, he scored in 4 of the last 6 matches of last season. Wouldn't it be a nightmare if he was carrying on that form......

9 goals in 20 matches does not lie, my friend. It took Revell 18 months to get 13 league goals, yet Murray got 9 in just 14 weeks! This "poor form" is just rubbish as far as I'm concerned. He's been quality ever since he got here (bar one shocker in the worst team performance of the season). I think people should lay off him.

:thumbsup:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Murray could be a brilliant player for us if he wanted to be, but that seems to remain in question. I rate him as better than Revell, but would rather have a player that goes out there with the Gary Hart attitude and wears his heart on his sleeve. I'm not suggesting Hart is now better than either as i think he is a little past it now, i'd just like to see an albion striker with his mentality and never say die attitude. If Murray goes i won't miss him, but we do need to find ourself another striker.
Keep the faith in Jakey, he may well be a good bench warmer this season and with his pace could change games in the lat fifteen minutes.
If we can get what we paid for Murray, let him go, but he is far superior to Revell.

(Please feel free to slate me for this rant!)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Murray head and shoulders above Revell and it's a shame the original poster didin't check the stats re goalscoring and that he sees fit to try and undermine a player.

Lets review at the end of the season and see who has got the most goals/assists!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Murray has a touch of class, great first touch & brings others into the game well.

Revell gave everything & did well for us; good luck to him, (except tomorrow night).

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i can't believe this needs a poll murray is head and shoulders above alex

everything badger says is spot on

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
3 assists in 2 games for Murray. I doubt revell got 3 assists in his whole time here.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In the first half she might, but she'd probably break down in tears halfway through the second half, after squatting to have a shit at the side of the pitch....
followed by a mass scramble of stewards using minimal resistance techniques to restrain her before handing her over to the local constabulary.:lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Muzza is better ....... at getting caught offside.:annoyed:

Mar 12, 2008
ANYONE who thinks Revell comes anywhere near Murray ability wise should not have the cheek to suggest they know anything about football.

Please stay off the board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here