Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Removal of all videos from Albion Archives

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Well done 1066, you utter utter cock. Ever since you joined this board you've been trying to stamp your smelly little self all over it. And now you've f***ed over something else instead. You f***ing prick.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
This is most upsetting - TGC has done some great work to collate these videos ... the persistent little shit who has copied these breaching the trust that TGC has asked from us, has ruined it for the many who use his service. Shows what a society of inconsiderate little selfish ponces we are breeding...

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Stupid, stupid, boy. He's singlehandedly lost a wonderful archive that TGC built up and why? Because he is a selfish, wilful child who refuses to listen to reason. When (or if) he grows up a little perhaps he'll realise that dumping on fellow fans is not something to be proud of.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
roz said:
Stupid, stupid, boy. He's singlehandedly lost a wonderful archive that TGC built up and why? Because he is a selfish, wilful child who refuses to listen to reason. When (or if) he grows up a little perhaps he'll realise that dumping on fellow fans is not something to be proud of.

Quite. 'Wonderful archive' it was, something that us (ageing) Albion fans had long been waiting for. Hope you're ashamed of yourself 1066.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
eastlondonseagull said:
Well done 1066, you utter utter cock. Ever since you joined this board you've been trying to stamp your smelly little self all over it. And now you've f***ed over something else instead. You f***ing prick.

Now THAT's what I was trying to say....

:thumbsup:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Won't be alone in missing the film clips,but thanks for providing them up to now.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well this really is dreadful news. TGC the stuff you've provided has been superb, and I've regularly enjoyed viewing the footage.

As for 1066, I try to stay out of the slanging matches with anyone. NSC is like a big pub, and you sit and drink with who you like and do your best to ignore the drunken lads who have had too many alco-pops. A few words here and there to provoke a reaction is no big deal to me, but this is different. These actions have led to the removal of something that was a tremendous source of entertainment for a very large number of us.

In a desperate attempt to try and say a good word for you, perhaps you didn't realise that this would be the result of your actions, despite the clear warnings you received from TGC. But I fear you knew this would happen, and either didn't care or for some bizarre reason wanted this to happen.

Please try to explain yourself, as I find it difficult to fathom why you have done what you've done.

TGC - thanks for everything you've done.

:bowdown:

kkkrust

Banned
Apr 20, 2006
And we live in a democracy. Slate me all for not giving a say. Well done. You adults need to gang up on a 17 year old to make yourself look good.:rolleyes:

I just want to say, I never even considered to dump on anyone let alone fellow fans. You do a wonderful archive TGC which I appreciate as does everyone else but your content is free to view by anyone in the world.

It is only ONE video online. ONE video on Google. ONE.

Don't be so moronic and dare to say I am selfish. I hosted that Bobby Zamora goal because there are many Zamora fans who are not Brighton fans and there are many Zamora fans who are Brighton fans and don't know about AA. I thought you would be pleased that other people could appreicate you work, as I said before I even linked it back to your site.

If you dare say I am selfish than f*** off and press charges because I have nothing to hide because all I do is try and let content be appreciated by everyone.

Don't you dare say remove my other two content as well.

You are all fellow Albion fans, many of you are good friends as well and I would never double cross you but if you even try to let that cross your mind that you need to go and get your frigging nutcase checked out.

All your doing is trying to turn this in to a one v all losing battle because you suggesting the people with little or no computer knowledge know you are right. Email me at heresmyemailspammers@goonl.com and phone me 112224448 where we could raise the matter PERSONALLY if required because this is a matter between me and TGC ONLY.

You are local and this can easily be addressed and sorted out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
kkkrust said:
Email me at Ad****dm@gmail.com and phone me 077*****680 where we could raise the matter PERSONALLY if required because this is a matter between me and TGC ONLY.

Holy f*** sticks, Mods maybe you want to get rid of that post.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
kkkrust said:

All your doing is trying to turn this in to a one v all losing battle because you suggesting the people with little or no computer knowledge know you are right. Email me at **@g**il.com and phone me 07**80 where we could raise the matter PERSONALLY if required because this is a matter between me and TGC ONLY.

Awwww bless his little cotton socks.

He still doesn't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
rudders said:
I expect tha majority of people not to be a twat.

Oh my god, stop it 1066 you are gonna cause problems for people when they try to register on this site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here