[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
who is more unpopular with NSCers... 1066 or Belotti? :flameboun

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Sorry for not joining in with the witch hunt here but I still don't totally understand what the major problem is. How can 1066 posting on google video be traced back to TCG as long as he doesn't mention albion archives. For example, what's to stop anyone recording the goals each week from itv or bbc and then posting them on google?
1066, if you're that bothered in spreading the albion gospel to the world then just invest in a PVR and start your own archives website.

Oct 25, 2003
he did trace it back to albion archives though

basically TGC was violating copyright laws, but to a very selective audience, and the majority knew this and respected it

1066 posted it on possible the widest audience possible basically shouting at the top of his retarded voice "LOOK AT ME!!! TGC IS VIOLATING COPYRIGHT LAW!!LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME"

what a prick

Billy the Fish said:
Sorry for not joining in with the witch hunt here but I still don't totally understand what the major problem is. How can 1066 posting on google video be traced back to TCG as long as he doesn't mention albion archives. For example, what's to stop anyone recording the goals each week from itv or bbc and then posting them on google?
1066, if you're that bothered in spreading the albion gospel to the world then just invest in a PVR and start your own archives website.

The first time he did it, he THANKED me on Google Video. :shootself

As to the last point - that would sort out a lot of problems if someone else uploaded recorded current goals to their own website. I'm sure there are people on here with the knowhow and slighly less morals about copyright than me.

I've been pondering what to do for the best and I may bring the site back in the format is was originally intended to be - archival. That would mean taking off all the goals from the last two seasons and just leaving the "historic" stuff. I still wouldn't want it used elsewhere but it would be less sensitive as it doesn't impinge on any money making sites. Hopefully, the advent of ITV Local and Seagulls World will fill the gap for modern stuff. Then, it is down to the club if they want me to remove the old stuff.

It means that the site will stagnate after people have seen what is on there but it is better than nothing. And I will add "new" archive footage from time to time.

Finally, as a comic aside, I replied to AVDM's apology, accepting it but pointing out why I did what I did, why he is so unpopular and why I was concerned about bringing back the site. His one line reply was telling me to use Javascript popups and streaming videos. You couldn't make it up! :lolol:

And just to clarify - I did not ask or want AVDM banned - well, for this matter anyway. I think the mods had finally had enough and this was the straw that broke the camels back.

I did think after his emailed apology yesterday that he may have learnt his lesson but his subsequent reply shows he probably hasn't and is still telling me what to do.

Can we now get back to slagging off McGoo and Dick Tight and whether Moel Edmonds should be next manager? :lol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dwayne said:
I think someone will ATTACK 1066 if he goes to another match, everyone hates him.

Why ? Nobody's attacked you yet :lolol:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
HampshireSeagulls said:
Cock. He posted his own name, own mobile phone number and own email address. Van Der Graaf has a history of being a cock and believing he doesn't have to abide by any social or legal etiquette. He happily posts stuff that he doesn't own the copyright for, uses pictures in his "graffix" that he doesn't own the copyright for, and has been banned from other sites for the same sort of thing. Whilst I am "the big man", I was not advocating him getting a slapping, but getting a word of advice (which is what I said, cocksucker, before you tried to read your own meanings into it).

Not good at this interweb stuff, are you?

Please feel free to read Hiney's excellent, balanced and sensible reply to me for clues on how to disagree with someone without calling them a cock.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
But "cock" sounds so much better, and it uses a lot less words! :lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Timbo said:
Please feel free to read Hiney's excellent, balanced and sensible reply to me for clues on how to disagree with someone without calling them a cock.

Read it. Preferred to call you a cock. Ergo - "cock".

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
I am sadened that AA has been taken down, i really enjoyed watching the videos, but I respect TGC's decision.
I am also sadened that AVDM, 1066 or whatever his current alter ego is, is sitting at home getting off on all this attention aimed at a deed he did. The biggest mistake ever made on this website was the original baiting of 1066. If only we had ignored him from the start......

culvers said:
I am sadened that AA has been taken down, i really enjoyed watching the videos, but I respect TGC's decision.
I am also sadened that AVDM, 1066 or whatever his current alter ego is, is sitting at home getting off on all this attention aimed at a deed he did. The biggest mistake ever made on this website was the original baiting of 1066. If only we had ignored him from the start......

It's not down anymore - just minus anything modern.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
I'll be back in england in time for the new season and seeing some meaningless goals scored by an already relegated team is not that important to me now.
Will continue to enjoy the old stuff and thanks for all the goals over the past two seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here