Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading after CMS

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Reading's journo like Andy Naylor says its all crap.

http://twitter.com/jonnyfordham

JonnyFordham Jonny Fordham
Royals still keen on Sharp - seen CMS rumours circulating, put in a few calls this morning to check it out #readingfc

followed by latest

As expected - these CMS to #readingfc rumours are completely unfounded, I've just been told #bhafc

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Reading's journo like Andy Naylor says its all crap.

http://twitter.com/jonnyfordham

Royals still keen on Sharp - seen CMS rumours circulating, put in a few calls this morning to check it out #readingfc

followed by latest

As expected - these CMS to #readingfc rumours are completely unfounded, I've just been told #bhafc

Seem to remember Naylor saying that just before we signed him...

E-Gulls

Jan 31, 2012
Worthing
Royals Target CMS??!

Morning All!
Yesterday evening Sky Sports uploaded a feed on their 'Transfer Centre' page about Reading looking to swoop for CMS? Surely this has to be an evil rumour, and even if it wasnt, we wouldnt sell our record signing?
I am a huge fan of CMS despite his recent goal drought, his effort is the best I have ever seen of a striker!
Any one know any more about this?!

:albion2:

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Morning All!
Yesterday evening Sky Sports uploaded a feed on their 'Transfer Centre' page about Reading looking to swoop for CMS? Surely this has to be an evil rumour, and even if it wasnt, we wouldnt sell our record signing?
I am a huge fan of CMS despite his recent goal drought, his effort is the best I have ever seen of a striker!
Any one know any more about this?!

:albion2:

Just posted this on another thread from a different source.
The Deadline-Day Gossip | Football Transfer Gossip | Football365
£3 million + Simon Church for CMS.
Deal or No Deal?!
Deal for me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It has been mentioned on here, yes. :lolol:

I know for a fact that they did make an enquiry, but didn't offer enough.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Everyone has their price, so I wouldn't rule out us selling CMS or Noone before the day is out.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know every player has a price but I would be extremely surprised if Gus listened to this as he said all along that he wanted to build the team around CMS and had spent ages chasing him. The price of £3m + Church does seem to be quite good though.if true and must be very tempting.

E-Gulls

Jan 31, 2012
Worthing
Apologies, didnt realise it had already been mentioned! Its my first day as a North Stand Chat user! No deal for me, I think the goals will come for him and we would miss his energy if he were sold!

D

Deleted member 22389

CMS is going nowhere. Its like pulling the plug out of your bath after you just filled it.
The whole team I should imagine has been built around CMS.

These rumours really get up my nose. I though it would get better out of League 1. its a lot worse.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
No chance CMS is going today as we dont have the time to replace him and would be left with a massive hole until the end of the season. Simon Church isnt any good anyway and certainly not required now we have Vokes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here