Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading after CMS

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
Selling CMS tomorrow would only leave us 24hrs to find a new striker....is someone already lined up???? Rumours, don't you just love 'em

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Now I'm shitting myself. If we sell CMS I will rip my season ticket up. Actually I would cut it with some scissors but you know what I mean.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didnt Gus convince him to join us by saying that he wanted to build the team around him so hardly likely to sell him so soon after. More likely to look for ways to help him like sign another strike partner for him

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
They have probably looked at how many goals he has scored this season and thought maybe we would be interested in recouping our money. I heard they had made a bid and we told them to do one. Cant see it happening in a million years, but never say never.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
You can buy good strikes, but you can't buy the work rate and commitment he has got...

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
If we did sell CMS it would have to be for BIG money, due to Reading's new found riches- we know they've got a lot of money, so we would have to milk it. If they want to sign him that much, they can get their Russian investors to give us a massive wedge.
£6 million and we'll talk.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
If we get our money back I would be happy. I do like the man and think he has an amazing work rate but as a striker i think he is very over rated. 1 goal in 20 games is not good enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here