Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading after CMS

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yep and I personally wouldn't want to see your example :)

Ok, bad example perhaps, but it is just possible that someone that is better than CMS is being lined up, unlikely yes, but possible!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yep and I personally wouldn't want to see your example :)

Ok, bad example perhaps, but it is just possible that someone that is better than CMS is being lined up, unlikely yes, but possible!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Personally i think its a non story as the article did say Brighton extremlely unlikely to allow him to leave. I just dont see this happening.... Yikes lets hope this isnt bounced!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Would be seriously fu*ked off if he went to reading,the likes of reading and cardiff coming in for our players is not good at all.The only good thing from CMS's point of view is that reading's football will suit him to a tea,gus just isn't playing him to his strenghs and i can't think why half the time,in some ways CMS is wasted here and seems a frustrated man:glare:

We really need to start playing to his strenghs as he really is a quality player,come on gus get a grip as you said you would build the team around CMS.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I would be happy for this deal to happen, CMS is not worth what we paid for him. Good business all round if this Happened

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I would be happy for this deal to happen, CMS is not worth what we paid for him. Good business all round if this Happened
He is worth every penny,the way we play football is not right for CMS,CMS is a fast moving player and we play like snails so thats why its not working.

D

Deleted member 18477

is this thread STILL going? it's derby day ffs, he's our most expensive signing, he's a fans favourite... gus is not stupid!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So Gus convinces Vokes to sign by telling him he'll be a foil for CMS and then sells CMS 2 days later? That'd make him a bigger liar than Dougie Freedman, which clearly he is not.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

I normally agree with a lot of your posts, but I think you are way off the mark with this one. Admittedly he hasn't scored as many as we hoped, but that could be for a number of reasons. He has no other front man to play off (hopefully rectified with Vokes) It could also be that he hasn't settled yet (some players take longer than others) and we certainly haven't played to his strength. A lot of teams put two men on him over the course of a game, which limits his chances.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I would be seriously gutted if CMS went, especially now Gus has brought in Vokes to help. I think that CMS has the potential to be one of the Albion "Greats" up there with the likes of Wardy & Bobby Z

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here