Reading after CMS

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
If we get our money back I would be happy. I do like the man and think he has an amazing work rate but as a striker i think he is very over rated. 1 goal in 20 games is not good enough

Do shut up. Do you genuinely think he could have done any more than he has? It's all very well trying to seem reasonable with the 'I like him' bit, but looking at 1 in 20 on face value is nothing short of moronic.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We would be mad to sell him. I dread a situation where we do a Liverpool, by selling our best striker and buying another in desperation, and at short notice, for an inflated price.
To be honest, if we sell CMS, buy another striker at an inflated price, and come away with £15 million after the deals, I'll see the positive side.

PS - I'm just writing an email to reading, offering £10 for their whole squad. Once sent, I will have officially made a bid for their squad.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Given the myopia so clearly displayed here by a handful of so called 'fans' who have no idea about what the game is all about and using their logic who would try and shell out several million on a striker who has had such a modest return with his goals this season. Mind you that's as long as you're 'expert' enough to ignore his work rate and his constant threat off the ball harassing defenders and so on.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
I heard that too ..wasnt it on twitter too?..possibly someone sed that to me on the train as well...o and a noriwch supporter has mentioned it.....etc etc

Just too funny...

Are you still questioning the reliability of this particular twitter post?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If we get our money back I would be happy. I do like the man and think he has an amazing work rate but as a striker i think he is very over rated. 1 goal in 20 games is not good enough

I'm going to agree with Terry here. He was bought to score goals. I think we can afford to persevere with him until seasons end and hope Vokes can get a good partnership going. He's a great sociable guy and I really hope he finds scoring form very soon. :)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The club wont sell CMS in this window, its just crazy that people are suggesting it might happen. and its also crazy that people are suggesting they would be happy for him to leave!

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
What's the hype about church!? What a waste of space! All reading fans I know would be over the moon if he left! They'd even book his train ticket to come here!!! We don't want him!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here