Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
get someone to change your nappy pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Excuse me? You asked me to PM you. I don't need to cos I am happy to say anything to you on the main board. I think you are a fascist. Why do you need that pm'd to you?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sten - are you reporting me for threatening you or are you just being petty and reporting me becuase I reported you first?

Nibble - what have you unleashed dear boy?

I don't know old bean. There certainly are a lof of very defensive people on here. Happy to take it all very lightly when they are making racist jokes or laughing at them but get very serious when they get called racist.

Sten - are you reporting me for threatening you or are you just being petty and reporting me becuase I reported you first?/QUOTE]

You can't just go round threatening people with being reported, that's extremely offensive to me, so that's what I'm going to report you for. Nothing petty at all :jester:

(in fairness, I can't say I've actually reported anyone yet, primarily because I'd probably get banned for wasting moderator's time!)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There certainly are a lof of very defensive people on here

pot+kettle.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I saw Shazia Mirza (a lesbian muslim asian stand up comedienne) and she said she dont mind racism as long as its factually correct.

Eg f*** off back to india you paki just wont do.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The problem is most of it just isn't funny either. That one someone put on here about the choc-ice was for simple minded idiots. I don't suppose I can expect anything clever from racists though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So who has reported who, and who has reported someone for reporting them?

And who reported someone fore reporting someones mate, reporting someone else, when they were reporting them, for reporting Nibble???

Yes....or possibly no.

Could you repeat the question please?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you "think" dear o dear hardly conclusive :bigwave:

Well, I know you are a Fascist and a rascist. Is that good enough for you?

Your grasp of the English language is very poor. See to it so that I don't have to spend time deciphering your drivel next time you get the strength to post.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can confirm this is not the case. :)

Out of interest, what is the favourite POTATO in the gay community, whilst I personally prefer a Maris Piper, do those who BOWL FROM THE PAVILION END have a craving for a King Edward?

Jan 30, 2008
Well, I know you are a Fascist and a rascist. Is that good enough for you?

Your grasp of the English language is very poor. See to it so that I don't have to spend time deciphering your drivel next time you get the strength to post.
mmmmm drivel :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here