Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist joke

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I like the Bernard Right On one;

A black man, an Asian and a jew are having a drink in a pub. Perfect example of an intergrated society.

Ah yes, "all the Irish are stupid" jokes, hasn't really had much of a basis in the past 15 years considering we've higher literacy rates, far lower school leaver rates, more college graduates, etc, etc, than the UK now has it?

So are you saying for the previous 1000 years the English had a legitimate right based on education results to take the p***.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
So are you saying for the previous 1000 years the English had a legitimate right based on education results to take the p***.

Unsure as I can't find records dating back further than that. Definitely 1000 years ago you didn't, as you were living in the dark ages, and we weren't - Catholic Church soon fixed that, though.

The fact that there were long periods of time when only the thick fucks needed to go to the UK for work didn't help things - everyone else either stayed here or went to the US. Still, said thick fucks built your rail and motorway networks.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As Frank Skinner said. Anyone can find any joke offensive.

So f*** it lets just ban ALL jokes.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
whats Black, shrivveled and hangs from the ceiling?

an Irish Electrician

Unsure as I can't find records dating back further than that. Definitely 1000 years ago you didn't, as you were living in the dark ages, and we weren't - Catholic Church soon fixed that, though.

The fact that there were long periods of time when only the thick fucks needed to go to the UK for work didn't help things - everyone else either stayed here or went to the US. Still, said thick fucks built your rail and motorway networks.

and did it on the cheap as well, bloody good lads, now we can't afford to build railway tracks...................

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Englishman: How many A levels do you have? And do you have a degree?
Irishman: To be sure, I have 17 A-Levels now, and a Phd.
Englishman: You're having a laugh!
Irishman: well you started it.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Rather like yourself, then.

Ho ho ho, what a witty retort! Did it take you a long time to think of that one? It rather falls down, of course, because I don’t come on here mewling about how unfair it is and how my country is far superior to the U.K. every time someone posts a joke about the Irish.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
is that because our schools are full of immigrants kids?

Not really. The pupils with the best academic records by some way are Chinese and Indians. Children of Irish immigrants and from other parts of east Asia (Korea, Japan etc) also do well. Afro-Caribbean girls also outperform White British. girls by some way. Although it's true that children of Pakistan and Bangladesh origins are some of the lowest performers academically, they're not that far below White British.

You could say that there aren't enough immigrants to raise standards :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here