Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist joke

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
Does this work better? :-

Crystal Palace Fans Wayne & Nigel are walking home after a night on the Special Brew. They've got no
money to get a taxi and have missed their last bus home and find
themselves staggering all over the place outside the Croydon bus depot.

Wayne has a brainwave and says to Nigel "Get in there and steal a bus
so we can drive home and I'll stay out here in case the police arrive.

Nigel duly breaks into the garage and is gone for 20 minutes while Wayne
is wondering what the hell he is doing. Eventually Wayne sticks his head
around the door and sees Nigel looking at the numbers on the front of
each bus as he runs from bus to bus.

"What the hell are you doing Nigel, get a move on!" to which Nigel replies
"I can't find a No.7 anywhere Wayne" Whereupon Wayne, holding his hands
to his head in disbelief shouts "You f'ing Muppet Nigel, steal a No.9
and we'll get off at the roundabout and walk the rest of the way.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh dear, so some people think MYOB is uptight as he doesn't want to do a Frank Carson impersonation and take the piss out of his fellow countrymen ?

The Canadians do it about Newfoundlanders or Newfies. The American equivalent of the 'Irish Joke' was (maybe still is) The Polish or 'Polack' joke. Mind you for some strange reason a lot of Americans try to belittle Canadians which if you've spent time in both countries has to be more than a little ironic (not that Americans understand the concept of irony).

The Newfy thing is interesting since the majority of Newfies are of Irish descendent. I imagine the British settlers took their bigoted jokes with them.

I would agree Irish women are exceedingly attractive and because the nation is definately more chatty and relaxed and informal, I have had always had a great time over there and met some very friendly women.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The Newfy thing is interesting since the majority of Newfies are of Irish descendent. I imagine the British settlers took their bigoted jokes with them.

Yes you could be right about that except French Canadians tell the same 'jokes'.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I would agree Irish women are exceedingly attractive and because the nation is definately more chatty and relaxed and informal, I have had always had a great time over there and met some very friendly women.

were they cheaper than our ones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here