Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist joke

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I dislike the Northern Irish accent immensely. The people seem nice enough though.

Glaswegion on a lassie is the worst of all. They all sound like 'Wee Hen' ...... Rab C Nesbits`s wife.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Just waiting for MYOB to flounce now.Humour never crossed the Irish sea

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Just waiting for MYOB to flounce now.Humour never crossed the Irish sea

I'm not Uncle Spielberg or DtG; and if you'd read the thread rather than wading in late with an inane comment you'd see that the topic has actually moved on quite a lot. But to be honest, reading a 70 post thread is quite clearly beyond your abilities, as is proper word spacing.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ah yes, "all the Irish are stupid" jokes, hasn't really had much of a basis in the past 15 years considering we've higher literacy rates, far lower school leaver rates, more college graduates, etc, etc, than the UK now has it?

Damn I was going to do my Jewish gag but after reading up on them for a few days on the internet apparently the majority of them are neither mean or ostentatious.

Shame............... it was a good gag as well.

thanks MYOB I slipped up there.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The ladies of Cork are the fittest in the whole of Ireland. Very very tasty.

I'm surprised to hear that from you, given your penchant for blondes. The Cork folk are originally of Romany stock and tend to produce girls more of the 'sultry beauty' variety.:thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh Christ - there is one on an old PC in my loft. She's doing very rude things with a champagne bottle. I'd so forgotten about that.

I couldn't though. Not even on NSP. If Cait ever found out she would kill me - literally kill me. And then her dad and brothers would kill me some more. And then Cait would kill me again.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
But who do the Kerrymen and the Tasmanians take the piss out of?

There is a Paul Merton sketch about everyone in Kerry telling jokes about people in a certain town in Kerry and everyone in that town telling them about a specific street.

That street tell them about one family, who he concludes all the Irish jokes are actually true stories about!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Ah yes, "all the Irish are stupid" jokes, hasn't really had much of a basis in the past 15 years considering we've higher literacy rates, far lower school leaver rates, more college graduates, etc, etc, than the UK now has it?

Good God, man. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted User X18H

Do you remember the Tom O'Conner show on ITV that used to incorperate Name that tune in the early 80's, I heard that joke on there.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Do you remember the Tom O'Conner show on ITV that used to incorperate Name that tune in the early 80's, I heard that joke on there.

Thats where I first heard it................ how queer.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
What makes me laugh is that a thread named 'Racist Joke' has had just as many views as the stickies at the top.

Is it that we all like racist jokes or we all like to pretend we're offended and have a rant?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When I born,
I Black,
When I grow up,
I Black,
When I go in Sun,
I Black,
When I scared,
I Black,